Glamdring Belts

Will BBB continue there line of inspired LOTR belts and rigging with a glamdring Belt? One of each color (If there were 2)? I dont own glamdring but I think the scabbard looks great with it, and if I ever did buy it Id want a belt with it. I know swordsman is busy so I dont e xp ect an answer right away, but perhaps we could show some support for it being made :)
:cheers:
-wormtongue
Do you have the maniacs, or the schizophrenics, or the astrophysicists in your family?

Re: Glamdring Belts

I don't have the white scabbard nor have I seen it in person. I have the blue and love it. From what I've read, UC made the white like the Sting scabbard, suede. I was a litle disappointed at the Sting scabbard because the movie scabbard is obviously leather and not suede. Glamdring's white scabbard looks to be regular leather in the movies also. I can't imagine Gandalf riding around with a white, suede scabbard for Glamdring and it staying white. BBB please make a blue leather belt for Glamdring and not a white suede. It would be great to make everyone happy and make them both.

If you haven't seen the blue leather up close with Glamdring, you're missing out. Sorry they made the white out of suede.

Return to “Lord of the Rings Inspired Leatherworks”