Help needed.

Hi guys.

I'm looking for some reference material for the glamdring scabbard BELT
that weta made. Unfortunately' most of the pics i have found haven't been all that helpful.

So would be good if u could point me in the right direction cheers.

Re: Help needed.

Wish I had some good shots of the belt, it's absolutely beautiful (especially the weave between the scabbard and belt). I noticed for the first time watching Return of the King the other day that the belt actually has a few decorations like a tooled Istari symbol.

Also very cool how that second buckle actually attaches to the belt further on to keep the sword at a diagonal angle. I love Weta.

Losto Caradhras, sedho, hodo, nuitho i 'ruith!

What metal are the buckles made from? Cast pewter?

"Eternity is an awful long time, especially towards the end."

"What you see and what you hear depends a great deal on where you are standing.
It also depends on what sort of person you are.” -- CSL

Are those belts of your making Rick?
"and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts- to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut stones, to work in wood, and engage in all kinds of craftsmanship"

They are beauties! :thumbs_up

My Boromir's shield straps are like item 82 on the list and I'm currently on number 1, but eventually I'll be in touch.
"and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts- to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut stones, to work in wood, and engage in all kinds of craftsmanship"

Return to “Lord of the Rings Inspired Leatherworks”