Happy New Year!

I know we have a holiday thread, but I thought I would tell everyone happy new year, for all of you that have had your new year already, or those like me that will have the new year in 8 minutes, and happy new year for those that are still an hour or more away.

so Happy New Year! Hope everyone has a joyful 2006 with as little troubles as possible, and more importantly family, friends and good health. :d o_the_wa :cheers:

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2006 !!!!!
The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Re: Happy New Year!

I just took my old calendars down, revealing the 2006 calendars behind them. Nothing brings it home like suddenly seeing that new page and that word "January" suddenly appear.

Oh and by the way everyone, counting today, only 6 shopping days left until my birthday! ;)
"Olorin I was in the West that is forgotten...."

Well, Happy new Year to everyone (I'm still in 2005, but ill travel into the new year in an hour). I hope This year is better then lasts (because it wasn't that great of a year, a lot of disasters), and I hope this forum continues to live
:cheers:
~wormtongue
Do you have the maniacs, or the schizophrenics, or the astrophysicists in your family?

Happy New Years to all. I am still waiting for some of my pieces to arrive. My Peter's Sword will be here On Tuesday and I owe all some very good detailed pictures. They will up Tuesday night. I also ordered the arco di legolas (legolas bow) from Italy. It should be here sometime next week as well. E xp ect some pics on that too. I wish you all the Happiest of New Years and remember, it may sound like fun to skip a year now, but as you get older (trust me I know), you wish you could skip back!! All the best.
Ray

Happy New Year!

All the best....
LOTR- Narsil*Shards*Anduril LE w/Scabbard*Sting w/Scabbard*Strider's w/Scabbard*Uruk-hai*Glamdring w/Scabbard*Witchking
Ringwraith*Hadhafang*Herugrim*Boromir*Eowyn*Legolas Knives w/Scabbards*Aragorn Knife*Elven Warrior Sword*Shards & Anduril Minis
Gil Hibben- Silver Shadow*Double Shadow*Highlander*Raven*Dragon Lord*Jackal*Griffyn*Scorpion*Raptor*Presentation Dagger
TigerShark*Claw*Claw II* FPR- Warbird Dagger & Bowie*Hornet*Odyssey Gold- TigerShark*Eye of Draconus*Centurion*Titan
Kit Rae- Fangs of Baelin*Vaelen UC-Round Table,Lancelot,Sorcerer,Pendragon Daggers

Happy new Year, and happy 4th anniversary to you, Blade. I know my 5th year here would be June 1st, which was also the second day I was connected to the internet. Yep, found this site pretty quick.

Speaking of anniversary's, UCF is 5 years old today, being created January 13th, 2004, according to 1st member and creator Swordsmans profile. So happy 5th UCF, may there be 5 more to come!

Haven't heard from Swordsman for the longest time, does anyone know what he's been up?
Do you have the maniacs, or the schizophrenics, or the astrophysicists in your family?

Well, one thing I'll be doing different in 2011 is work... i officially resigned today (I gave notice 4 weeks ago) as a manager at my job... I was getting burned out working in retail and i want to focus on finishing my research and getting my master's degree and moving on to PHD.... money will be tight for a while, so I may have to "save my allowance" to get me a new sword or 2... other than that... happy new year!!!

Don't drink and drive... don't drink and do stupid stuff with fireworks, and well, don't do anything stupid with fireworks, drunk or not!

[quote=""BladeCollector""]Its been a couple weeks now, but I just realized that Jan 1 is my UC Forums anniversary! I've been here for 4 years now![/quote]
Happy 2011!
Lets hope we all see improvement in all ways.
Hope everyone collects more than they hope for.
Last edited by Thranduil on Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
"and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts- to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut stones, to work in wood, and engage in all kinds of craftsmanship"

It is now time to dust off a thread BC started 6 years ago this very night!

2011 was a bad year for me personally, due to a health crisis from which I suppose I am mostly recovered. It was also dreary/scary on the economic/jobs front, those of us with jobs wanting to hold onto them, and those without jobs hoping desperately to find one.

Now comes 2012. None of us can do anything about the economy but we still retain power over ourselves. Make 2012 a better year for yourself: stop smoking, eat better, start exercising, tame your finances, be kinder and more understanding to your family and friends, and/or any of myriad other things you know should do but haven't. I'm not saying "make a resolution" (even though it admittedly sounds like that); I'm just saying everyone is empowered to make their lives better in some way, and maybe our world, just a little, in the process.

May all good things find their way to us in 2012.

Happy New Year!

Happy New Years! I am ushering in the new years safe and sound at home, no wild and crazy parties for me.

Hope 2012 is full of great things for everyone and for me specifically, I hope to be accepted into a PhD program and continue working out and getting more physically fit and live a healthier lifestyle (eating healthy, etc). I've lost 50+ pounds (22.68 kg for all of our non US standard measure users) over the last year and a half and now I am working out harder trying to tone up and all that good stuff.
Hope to also get some traveling done this year, hopefully!

Also, tomorrow will mark my 7 year UCForums anniversary!

HAPPY NEW YEARS.to evry one in this forum.

but (not )specifically you BC ,you only lost 22.68 kg.
come on ,.as aragon yells in the batlle (is this the best you can do).

dont worry my freind bc,im just cidding . :huh:
this is impresive ,god job ,keap up the hard work,cheers :coolsmile

Just taking a quick moment to wish everyone a Happy 2013! Wow, can you believe it, 2013? Some days it seems to me like it should still be 1985....

Also, just dropping a cryptic comment here...be watching the Announcements Forum as 2013 arrives tomorrow night....

[quote=""Olorin""]Just taking a quick moment to wish everyone a Happy 2013! Wow, can't believe it, 2013? Some days it seems to me like it should still be 1985....[/quote] If it was only turning 1985, I'd have just turned 2!

[quote=""Olorin""]Also, just dropping a cryptic comment here...be watching the Announcements Forum as 2013 arrives tomorrow night....[/quote]
Whatever do you mean.... :)

A very Happy New Years to everyone, and hope that good fortune and happiness are plentiful this forthcoming year.

And you were 2 in 1985? Gah, I feel old....

Cheers,

Guy
omnia quae antehoc facta sunt atque iterum factura

'All this has happened before and will happen again'[/font]

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had fun sending out 2012, I know I did. I meant to party hop, but I ended up being at the same one from 7:30 PM to about 3:00 AM! Then my friends convinced me to go cotton ball one of our friends' windows on his car...man it was cold out! :crazy:

I feel just fine after a nice shower though. What a way to start the year. :thumbs_up
"Remember, the force will be with you, always."

[quote=""Fingolfin""]Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had fun sending out 2012, I know I did. I meant to party hop, but I ended up being at the same one from 7:30 PM to about 3:00 AM! Then my friends convinced me to go cotton ball one of our friends' windows on his car...man it was cold out! :crazy:

I feel just fine after a nice shower though. What a way to start the year. :thumbs_up [/quote]

OK, gotta ask...what's cotton balling?

[quote=""RevAnakin""]That is soooo mean, but awesome![/quote]

Hehehehe. I'll admit, it seemed cruel to me too, so I didn't stick too many. But I suppose most of them probably fell of today in the sun, and the residue is just like ice...it'll scrape off with a window scraper. I do fear for retaliation, since I live only a mile down the road. :| Thank god my car is locked in a barn!

[quote=""RevAnakin""]I want a barn![/quote]

Then move to rural Michigan. If you don't have a barn, you aren't really trying out here! :crazy: Granted, ours isn't that big. We used to have two old barns before we sold my Grandma's farmhouse, but they went with the lot, alas. One of them is pre-Civil War, which is pretty cool to my history nut-brain.

[quote=""BladeCollector""]Happy New Years everyone and Happy 8th anniversary of my UCForums membership.. thats a long time to be a part of a internet community, and to now be part owner, I have to say, I am pretty proud to still be a part of these forums.[/quote]

And it's good to still have you around, BC. Eight years! I think I'm pushing three and a half, you're putting me to shame! :laugh:

Well, some of our non-North American friends have entered into 2014, and those members in the Eastern Time zone in North America have just entered in the new year... I myself have about 52 minutes to go, and as always, my anniversary date is January 1st, so this will be 8 years as a member here, wow, time flies!

Yes, Happy New Year, everyone! It will be 2014 in the North American Central Time Zone in about 9 minutes. I can't fathom where 2013 went. Or all the rest of the years of my life so far, stretching back to...well, you get the drift. Time flies! Make the most of every day. And may 2014 be filled with happy ones!

Fin, that is SO wrong, but so darn funny! :coolsmile Hope everyone has a great 2014, and may it be both prosperous and fulfilling in every way you deem important.

Cheers,

Guy
omnia quae antehoc facta sunt atque iterum factura

'All this has happened before and will happen again'[/font]

Yea! Happy New Year 2014 to all!

And one forum member is going crazy insane at this moment -- Fingolfin -- whose Michigan State Spartans just beat Stanford 24-20 to win the 2014 Rose Bowl!

Our trumpet playing high elven king is somewhere in that mass of Green and White in the Rose Parade.
What a grand way to ring in 2014!

CONGRATULATIONS FIN!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"Eternity is an awful long time, especially towards the end."

"What you see and what you hear depends a great deal on where you are standing.
It also depends on what sort of person you are.” -- CSL

Last year at this time I was full of apprehension concerning what 2014 would bring.
Much to my surprise it has proven to be one of my most special years, due to many of you! :)

I'm happy to enter a new year this time
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
:cheers: :horseback :cheering:
"and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts- to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut stones, to work in wood, and engage in all kinds of craftsmanship"

Return to “Announcements”