New Moderator

UCForums Community! Please join myself and the rest of the moderators here in welcoming and congratulating GuardianWolf as the newest member of the moderating team here at UCForums!

After much discussion, GuardianWolf was chosen to join the ranks of S-Mod, so please give him your utmost respect as you would in any online community!

Thanks,

Bladecollector

Re: New Moderator

Thanks for being another great person moderating, GuardianWolf!

Guess I can thank all the rest of the mods here too, while I'm at it- we appreciate all of you taking time out of your day to keep the forums running smoothly :thumbs_up

Losto Caradhras, sedho, hodo, nuitho i 'ruith!

Sooooo.....other than the font color :D , what is/are the difference(s) between a Moderator, a Super Moderator?

"Eternity is an awful long time, especially towards the end."

"What you see and what you hear depends a great deal on where you are standing.
It also depends on what sort of person you are.” -- CSL

[quote=""GuardianWolf""]I'm assuming I get a cape of some kind...[/quote]
A Green one, emblazoned with GW(in gold) would look very cool

"Eternity is an awful long time, especially towards the end."

"What you see and what you hear depends a great deal on where you are standing.
It also depends on what sort of person you are.” -- CSL

Grats, and yeah, I believe thanks is in order, the mods on this site must be the coolest mods ever, on most other forums I'd be banned three times over by now lol.
"I had the blues, 'cause I had no shoes, until upon the street, I saw a man who had no feet"

The biggest problem about a zombie-apocalypse would be to hide my excitement about it

[quote=""Valkrist""]Yes... our members are like cats... full of extra lives. :thumbs_up [/quote]
Extra lives or is just plain mercy? :coolsmile

Congrats GW.
"and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts- to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut stones, to work in wood, and engage in all kinds of craftsmanship"

I think it's because I'm way too awesome for them to get rid of me.
"I had the blues, 'cause I had no shoes, until upon the street, I saw a man who had no feet"

The biggest problem about a zombie-apocalypse would be to hide my excitement about it

[quote=""Darlak""]I think it's because I'm way too awesome for them to get rid of me.[/quote]

There's truth in that! I'm not joking. Let's face it; an occasional conflict is a
small price for our overall contribution.

:coolsmile

I can't wait for Sedhal to come back. A so-called troublemaker! His philosophy
and encouragement guided me numerous times through collecting in the past
5 or 6 years. He also taught me some taste (if that's possible) -- if I didn't
meet him, I'd surely collect Cold Steel katanas instead of Hanwei's. His
vocabulary is very inspirational too.

Anyway, to get back on topic, I think GuardianWolf is a great choice for
moderating!

:thumbs_up

[quote=""Jamanticus""]To tell the truth, at least in my time on these forums, I've never met a trouble-maker or troll or rabble-rouser. :thumbs_up [/quote]

My attempts have gone unnoticed? :'(

Well, I do have a soft spot for cats and though sometimes I feel like I am herding cats around here (try doing that for real!), Ed is very right that despite the odd bump here and there, I never fail to tell you guys how much your input and contributions are valued. Tempers will flare on occasion, but that's just human nature. As long as no one starts threatening to come over to someone's place with a gun, I think we can all get along here.

And yes, GW... we do have a resident troll in our forums - Darlak. He is from Norway after all, and those crazy Vikings got so drunk on mead they invented trolls to scare their kids. That's Gverc or Medovina for you, Ed. ;)
This Space for Rent

[quote=""GuardianWolf""]Val, on a forum about collecting weaponry, I don't think going to someone's place with a gun is necessarily the rule we should use. :P [/quote]

lol... yeah, good point... but only because it would just result in a major firefight or sword/gun fight between the two parties involved. The neighbours would think some kind of action movie was being done next door, what with all the bullets flying and swords flashing. Matrix 4, anyone? :huh:
This Space for Rent

Return to “Announcements”