Forum Supporters

Hello, everyone.

We have decided to bring back our Forum Supporter program.

As you may know, myself, Olorin, Bladecollector, and GuardianWolf have recently purchased the website from Justin. To help defray the cost of the acquisition as well as possibly help out with the future costs of maintaining and running the forums, we are opening the doors to you, our esteemed members, and giving you the opportunity to make a donation, if you so choose, to support our work and our community.

A few of our long-standing members have done this in the past, and you will notice that their username appears in red, with the title of Forum Supporter beneath. If you wish to join these illustrious ranks of selfless souls, here's how to do it:

For our current, non-Forum Supporter members -

Minimum donation - $10 - Your name will appear in red, and your title will change to Forum Supporter.

Custom donation - $15 - Your name will appear in red or blue, and we will give you a custom title of your own choosing. See myself and the other staff for examples. Title must not be something inappropriate. Increase of PM inbox capacity to 100 from 50.

For our current Forum Supporter members -

Premium Upgrade donation - $5 - Add a custom title of your own choosing, just as above. Choose between red or blue for your username.

Open donation - Any amounts of $10 USD or more are obviously welcome.

Please send all donations via Paypal to rcanoa@shaw.ca and be sure to include your current username in the message field so we know whom to thank and to change your title.

Lastly, remember that there is no obligation or duty here. This is just an extra way to be able to show your appreciation for this place that we all love, should you so desire.

From all the staff here at UCF, thank you! :)
Last edited by Valkrist on Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
This Space for Rent

Re: Forum Supporters

Thanks guys, much appreciated. :)

Decided to add a couple of extra perks, one of them at the request of Rev:

With the $5 Upgrade Donation option, you may choose to have your username in blue instead of red if you like that better.

Your inbox capacity for your Private Messages has been increased from 50 to 100 (this upgrade applies retroactively to all previous Forum Supporters.)

Just a couple more ways to show our gratitude to you. :thumbs_up
Last edited by Valkrist on Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
This Space for Rent

Ooh, you can make it blue now? You might find yourself with some more money soon. :P A piss-poor reason to not have donated...I actually was going to make a donation anyway...but nevertheless, I like blue better than red. :crazy:
"Remember, the force will be with you, always."

[quote=""Fingolfin""]Ooh, you can make it blue now? You might find yourself with some more money soon. :P A piss-poor reason to not have donated...I actually was going to make a donation anyway...but nevertheless, I like blue better than red. :crazy: [/quote]

Lol, honestly the only reason why I didn't donate in the past was because of the colour too! :p

I've restored the Donation function to the forum. You can find it above the Chatbox window, with the Donate button located on the right.

Our stated goal for this year reflects our personal cost to running and administering the site and nothing more.

Thank you again for any and all contributions. :)
Last edited by Valkrist on Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
This Space for Rent

Return to “Announcements”