Re: Happy 4th of July!

I used to put together fireworks boards for a company I worked for back in the 1990s. I would mount everything together on 4x2' plywood boards and link them with fuse so I did not have light anything individually. We would have about 4 of those boards that the company paid for, but me and a few friends would also go in together and buy another $500 or so worth of fireworks. We got big discounts the more we bought. Mostly the class C stuff, but our dealers used to sell some commercial mortars to the public too, skirting the law a bit.

When my nephews were old enough, we did basically the same thing every year. 5 or 6 boards, plus a large raised board with about 20 200' mortar tubes mounted on it, and several rows of pvc tubes to launch large bottle rockets. We called it Pyro Bird, and it had a big Trans Am hood logo on it. It's probably been 9 or 10 years since I have done one of those shows, but it was a blast (pun intended).
KRDS

Re: Happy 4th of July!

Almost time for FIREWORKS here in AZ.
Happy Independence Day to All US citizens (including the newly minted ones who took their Oath of Citizenship today in every state) :D

"Eternity is an awful long time, especially towards the end."

"What you see and what you hear depends a great deal on where you are standing.
It also depends on what sort of person you are.” -- CSL

Return to “Announcements”