Re: Dragon Hoard

Just a quick update for folks.

Dragon Hoard will be getting updated in the next week or two but work has been derailed by a job change/state move/book launch on my part. All coming together over the last two weeks, really...

My web server has been disconnected and lays amongst about three dozen boxes of books and collectibles at the moment. I haven't really had a spare moment to code so I haven't been able to give the finishing touches to things...Don't want to give you something that's broken! So just bear with me for another week or two and we'll get some really cool things out to you.

Moving is so.....stressing. I do it as seldom as possible. Last move was to AZ , April 1982.
Hope it all works out for you.

Thanks for the update, and future thanks for those very cool things you are going to get us. :coolsmile

"Eternity is an awful long time, especially towards the end."

"What you see and what you hear depends a great deal on where you are standing.
It also depends on what sort of person you are.” -- CSL

GuardianWolf wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 2:52 pm It was my intention to really beef up DH, but I honestly haven't had a spare moment in many moons to even consider working on it...

I'd love to take it on again, but I can't really say when I'll be able to tackle this again. :(
Thanks for the reply, GW. Much appreciated. I was just thinking about it and thought I would ask.

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."

~~ Thorin Oakenshield

If anyone on the board knows PHP/SQL, more than happy to share the development load. :)

At some point, we'll get it to a stage that the other admins will be able to manually add/edit items, but developing that in and of itself is something I was working on when my kiddo showed up and devoured all of my free time.

GuardianWolf wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:46 pm Yeah...I would've loved to keep it going, but I just don't have the time needed to devote to getting it off the ground...
I appreciate and understand that. I guess I just missed the fact that it had disappeared.

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."

~~ Thorin Oakenshield

Return to “Announcements”