Re: Items on Clearance! Seen here first!

For anyone not receiving Derek's newsletter, he has three Gondor Shields (extremely rare) and some Herugrims for sale.

The Gondor Shield is a heck of a deal, though I suspect with the new one coming out, a lot of people may no longer want to get what has now been revealed as a less-than accurate replica. However, it is made of real wood, and it is a Limited Edition item, and that can never be replaced. ;)
This Space for Rent

[quote=""Valkrist""]Wow... I don't know why, but I thought you were one of the first to preorder. Maybe I'm getting it confused with the Grey Staff. :huh: [/quote]

Yeah I put in for the Staff and Orcrist immediately but only invoiced for the Staff. For one, I'm running out of money and don't have a job anymore. For another, I'm wondering what other editions of Orcrist might come out down the road. :|
"Remember, the force will be with you, always."

You could always give me the collecting allowance anyway! It would be much appreciated! :crazy:

I honestly doubt I would buy an MC Orcrist at the price they would sell it for. It's more out of curiosity, and the fact that I'm 99% positive that Orcrist will be like Glamdring and Anduril from LotR; still in production eleven years later. There should be no shortage of Orcrist any time soon, so I can afford to save and wait while I hunt limited editions.
"Remember, the force will be with you, always."

Once again, for anyone not receiving Derek's newsletter, he has received product info from UC regarding the Sword of Fili, but no release date yet. However, he is trying to gauge how much interest there is in this sword (if you are purchasing through him - and the service is excellent, I will add) so that he can feel out how many of these he will need to fill orders.

So, no preorders yet due to there being no date, but if you are interested, post here or fire him off an email at: sales@smithblades.com

($30 cheaper than CB Swords!)

The Hobbit Sword of Fili
This authentically detailed replica Sword of Fili is a reproduction of the actual filming prop built by Weta Workshop of New Zealand
and used in the motion picture, THE HOBBIT: AN UNE XP ECTED JOURNEY. United® Cutlery, industry leader in fine movie reproductions,
has meticulously recreated the prop using only the finest grade materials and craftsmanship. Close attention to detail was a top priority.
The Sword of Fili is 25 1/2” overall, featuring a massive 3/8” thick stainless steel blade, and a hilt of solid metal and hard acrylic. It is
presented with a wood wall display and includes a certificate of authenticity.

$149.50 + shipping.
This Space for Rent

Return to “New Products, Release Dates, & Updates”