Axe of Ragnar Lothbrok

So incase anyone hasn't seen this yet, this looks to be getting released at the beginning of December... Haven't decided fully yet, but will more than likely pick this up. Two versions, standard and limited, but not much clarity on the differences other than the plaques and production run size. Two ebay links at the bottom.

Standard ~$105: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vikings-Axe-of- ... 2ed98e4f70

Limited ~$115: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vikings-Axe-of- ... 2344ba7d01
"So many vows...they make you swear and swear. Defend the king. Obey the king. Keep his secrets. Do his bidding. Your life for his. But obey your father. Love your sister. Protect the innocent. Defend the weak. Respect the gods. Obey the laws.
It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or the other.”

Re: Axe of Ragnar Lothbrok

ooooo....bearded axe...nice...I like it.

I especially like that there is no resin in its construction.

Never watched the Vikings (or GofT either)...no time.... something I will correct after I retire in a year or two.

Go for the LE, Rosere...there's hardly any difference in price.

"Eternity is an awful long time, especially towards the end."

"What you see and what you hear depends a great deal on where you are standing.
It also depends on what sort of person you are.” -- CSL

That was my thought (go for limited) but the materials seem to be the same, so the only difference I see is the plaques. And I actually prefer the standard plaque, which allows a vertical mount and looks more 'natural/viking-ish' as opposed to 'branded'. Decisions decisions.

And yes, watch both of those shows...time well spent!
"So many vows...they make you swear and swear. Defend the king. Obey the king. Keep his secrets. Do his bidding. Your life for his. But obey your father. Love your sister. Protect the innocent. Defend the weak. Respect the gods. Obey the laws.

I see what you mean about the "branding" on the LE ...kind of like UC putting their trademark on the front of the blade.

And valid point about space saving (vertical vs horizontal)

But, (pax to Striders Heir) I do like the colors in the LE plaque...they do not seem too gaudy imo.

[quote=""Striders_Heir""]No, the LE plaque's colors aren't gaudy - maybe I shouldn't have used horrid. The design is just too much for a plaque. The 300 collectibles are a great example of gaudy, though.[/quote]

That's right about the time you want to commission N2 to make you a better one ;) ...

I did some consulting and development work on this one. The factory prototypes looked really nice, better than I e xp ected, and I think production from their factory will look just as good.

The only difference between the ltd ed and standard is the plaque. I wish we could have used my original plaque design. It was more of a 3 dimensional rune stone style carved mount, more fitting to something in the show. Alas, too costly to make.
KRDS

Awesome Kit, thanks for the insight. That def makes the decision easier. Getting the standard for a better plaque and saves about $10.

thanks dark shadow.
and ofcouse i will ad some pictuers. :thumbs_up
ad pic.of My whole collection ,might be difucult ,but not imposible.

Most of my collekting ,is not just abut swords and armor. :coolsmile

it goes from ,handmade vikings juverlery,and sperheads. to uc lotr .swords. :thumbs_up

All my vikings juvery(replicas)vs the originals founds,i have ,is made of high qu.silver,and all of the items have a story to tell. :cheers:

if my axe of ragner ,comes all the way ,to my door step. i will asuer to upload some pictuers ,for you my freind. :viking:

to be hornest, this is the first time i ,had ever made an direct order from a us store.
and i hope evrything goes well.
i will give any update,on on how things turnes out .
1.plased my order.
2 .my order cunfemed and ready to ship.all shipping cost incluted ,tax and vats.
3.to cunfurmed if i am as i say ai am. credcart confirm
4.shipiing cost do to size and weight over seas.ones agien. cost extra .
5. cunform ,if you still whant to get yuor item.
6 i still say yes ..

soo far so god ,lets see if i get my axe. :viking:

am.dk wrote:i first placed my order ,at the 16 okt.now it is 28 okt .
i still have no answer from the shiping depertment yet. :huh:
ones the shipingderpartment have my item ,and ready to send ,then i am able to track my item.
So me still weiting :|
That's 12 days.I am waiting for a statue from the company ARH Studios for almost a year and a half with zero news and no update whatsoever,allways one delay after another Sigh. :viking:

god news on ,regarding my ragner lodbuks axe.
It seems like that us mail findely ,after 12 days .manage to delever my order to ,
the delevering point .my pakage now go ,over seas . :thumbs_up

Hey can you belive that,i never thougth about so farst delevery . :|

something is need to be done here . :cheers:

me item has ariwed .findely :laugh:
Now i have not open my ,pacet yet .but i am abut to,soo exited critmas gift also came to me maby :ugeek:

this is the first time i orded a(weponice) item ,direkly overseas. whit means ,there was a chanse i might loos my monny ,trying purkase this item.
enyway it seem to get trug,and i never seen a simple papper box wraped around ,whit so mutch stikie papper.total sheild.

now ones i open my new box ,and envything is as it is suporus to be ,then a new collectelbe area is upon. :viking:

Return to “New Products, Release Dates, & Updates”