Vote for the items you would like to see made.

HEWS Scabbard
Total votes: 10 (12%)
Fountain Guard Helm
Total votes: 8 (10%)
Hadhafang Scabbard
Total votes: 12 (14%)
Theoden Scabbard Belt
Total votes: 2 (2%)
Theoden Vambraces
Total votes: 3 (4%)
Legolas Quiver
Total votes: 8 (10%)
Eowyn's Scabbard
Total votes: 11 (13%)
Theoden Pauldrons
Total votes: 5 (6%)
Thranduil's Gauntlets
Total votes: 4 (5%)
Thranduil's Vambraces
Total votes: 3 (4%)
Thranduil's Pauldrons
Thranduil's Breastplate
Thranduil's Greaves
Eowyn's Helm
Total votes: 6 (7%)
Rohan Royal Guard Helm
Total votes: 6 (7%)
Total votes: 84

Ranking Commissioned Props

I've stuck this thread in this category because it deals with both new and release dates. Administrators can feel to move it if they desire.

The poll is open to voting for as many items you desire, and I encourage people to vote even if you have no intention of ordering, since my objective is to try and determine a priority list based on majority.

Top ranking items will not necessarily put them first, since I have to weigh out what it takes to produce the item. I simply don't want to make something that will be attached to very few sales, so please leave comments to help me out.

For your benefit I'm giving you some insight;
Making Theoden's scabbard parts gave me the confidence to proceed with Theoden's helm.
Eowyn's scabbard actually has a higher level of failure do to what I learned doing Theoden's (but it's not off the list), I want to approach it a little different so I get better results.

I'm doing the HEWS scabbard next so I can prove out a technique that will allow me to proceed with Hadhafang scabbard, as well as Thranduil's armour.

I will not be making anything if someone else beats me to it. So N2, just because it's on my list doesn't mean it's off yours, feel free bro! :thumbs_up

The list of the poll is in my current priority order, top items first down to last.

Feel free to offer suggestions to improve my e xp lanations.
"and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts- to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut stones, to work in wood, and engage in all kinds of craftsmanship"

Re: Ranking Commissioned Props

MAN! Why did I find myself ticking virtually everything. Lucky you are one man and I've got time to save for all I want! :)

I didn't realise you were thinking of the Royal Rohan Guard helm. That would be top of my list. I would prefer Merrys Rohan Helm before Eowyn's (now I have seen them both).
Last edited by Idril on Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I also ended up checking a lot of the boxes. Too many great items!

Tops on my list were the helms -- Theoden's (in the works, yay!) and Rohan Royal Guard (another must have for me). I'd also be really interested in Merry's helm and Dernhelm, too. Anything Rohirrim will always be my preference. :) After that, I'd say the Fountain Guard helm.

Next on my list would be Eowyn's scabbard and Theoden's scabbard belt.

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."

~~ Thorin Oakenshield

Well this is working out better than I thought. :)
The poll is proving to be an excellent graph, and has already changed my mind about 2 items and which to do first.

I had been given excellent photos of the HEWS scabbard many months ago, and since at that time I didn't have very good reference pics of Hadhafang scabbard, I was going to do that first, but as Idril has now sent me pics of Hadhafang scabbard, I can do that first and prove out that technique.

Unfortunately the poll only allows for 15 items, so some items didn't make the list. Merry's & Dernhelm (Eowyn's) hellms should also have been on that list. So please continue to mention anything not on the poll list.

So I am with you Buckeye on that. Ultimately I'd like to do all of the Rohan helms.

As soon as I have Theoden's helm completely tooled, I will start Hadhafang scabbard.
"and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts- to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut stones, to work in wood, and engage in all kinds of craftsmanship"

I would love to own everything on there, but I also have to be realistic and vote only for the things I could see myself realistically buying. I also have to be fair to Thranduil and not provide false data in terms of a wish list versus a "I would buy that" list.

I voted for four items. :)
This Space for Rent

Like Val, I had to differentiate between real desire and dream wants, and also with an eye toward finances.

I voted for 3 items.

"Eternity is an awful long time, especially towards the end."

"What you see and what you hear depends a great deal on where you are standing.
It also depends on what sort of person you are.” -- CSL

I want to thank all of you for your input!
This is becoming extremely helpful to me.
Actually has taken some stress off the subconscious thoughts racing through my head. :)

Return to “New Products, Release Dates, & Updates”