Re: Castle Kon is Open For Business

Update part 2. I'm trying to package up the two that are being shipped to buyers. Slow process as I'm getting the UC packaging back in place plus trying to find additional packaging to protect the maces. In addition, I'm fighting a stupid cold, I never got sick in Florida and this is my 4th time since I've moved here. I'm going to try my best to get those out tomorrow, but if not, please forgive me.

Still no word from UC.

Rev , I received my package today . . . Un - believable how huge this is and how nice to hold it myself ! ! After all these years of waiting , I OWN SAURON'S MACE ! ! ! :thumbs_up Thank you Rev for being a great salesman and going the extra mile for us . It arrived with no damage I am very happy to add . Also as I posted in the recent acquisition thread , Val , I hope the best for you that your Mace arrive the same as mine has . :thumbs_up
I look forward to future purchases from you and Thanks again , just thrilled to have added this to my collection finally ! ! !

Just got an email from UC. Having a couple questions answered:

They should be getting the maces in for inspection today. Hopefully, they can get a turn around within 48 hours.

They still do not have Thranduil's sword and have not received an updated date of arrival.

They are working on getting me nice pretty pictures of the items for me to use as well for my website.

In other news:

I officially have a website! I just purchased the domain name for http://www.castlekon.com.

I have added all the products that are in stock. I am working out the SECURE checkout right now for paypal and possibly for plain credit card entering.

Some of the prices are a bit higher than what I gave here, I am working to see if I can do a coupon code or something for you all. No matter what it turns out to be, I am going to honour the prices of what I originally put up for as long as possible.

I still have to add the pre-order items as well.

Updating original post.
Last edited by RevAnakin on Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

[quote=""Jash""]Very detailed review Rev! Do you plan on doing that for every item you plan on selling? Also i'm liking your website - easy to navigate / user friendly :) [/quote]

Jash, thank you so much for the kind words! I am working on Fili's sword review now. And I plan on doing reviews like this for EVERY sword in my collection. Of course, I am going to be focusing the products that are currently available, but I plan to get to everything eventually.

Sorry for the down time, my Domain provider reset my account and clear the IPv4 Address pointer to my website. It is up and running again.

Also, look at the first post again, we have new, LOWER prices for many items. In light of me willing to take on a little risk, not like being out priced by anyone, and my general competitiveness the prices are lower. I also added an eBay column for you to price shop. I don't know how some of these guys price so low, especially since they are getting at least a 5% cut from ebay plus 3.4% for paypal. They must literally be making like $3.00 an item.

I still may be able to beat everyone's price on everything, if I can get a few orders of items in so I can be sure on the shipping costs to me.

The website prices are being updated now.

Wow... that thing got just murdered coming out of the factory. That's a crying shame, and my heart goes out to Mag and Idril, who are being forced by UC and poor Quality Control to wait even longer. :(

I hope UC is taking care of all the back and forth shipping costs...

In better news, #234 finally arrived today in the exact same shape you sent it, which to my eyes is 99.8% perfect. Thank you. :)
This Space for Rent

[quote=""Dark Shadow""]What's the name of the sword standing in the corner on the second picture ?[/quote]

Those are two Windlass swords, one with some custom wrap work and bedazzlement.

Longsword - Sword of Roven
http://www.museumreplicas.com/p-300-sword-of-roven.aspx

Shortsword (my functional Boromir-esque sword) - Arming Sword
http://www.kultofathena.com/product.asp ... ming+Sword

That arming sword is the fastest sword I have ever handled. My first practice with it, threw a water bottle in the air, cut it in half upwards and cut one of the halves in half with a down stroke before it hit the ground. One of those epic, I'll never do that again moments. I love that little sword. The sword of roven handles really nice as well.

Roven is a little whippy, but to be e xp ected with that length and high carbon functional steel.

[quote=""Dark Shadow""]Rev what's UCF6 and UCFRIENDS are stand for ?[/quote]

UCF6 gives you all the 6 cents less so I can officially "beat" my competition for those certain items. I just do not like uneven numbers for prices online and I like them all to be the same :D

UCFRIENDS gives a 3% discount on some of the items that I would prefer to only give my UC Forums Friends rather than the general public.

For example for Sauron's Mace, I am charging $289.00 for it on my website. UCFRIENDS lowers it to just above the $280.00 which I quoted you all. These are mainly on items that I am going to have to inspect before sending them.

I do have one final coupon that I am using to keep track of any orders I get from my friend's kickstarter campaign so that I can kick him back a small percentage for his Dice campaign.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jo ... fsies-dice

Hope that helps!

[quote=""Valkrist""]Wow... that thing got just murdered coming out of the factory. That's a crying shame, and my heart goes out to Mag and Idril, who are being forced by UC and poor Quality Control to wait even longer. :( [/quote]

Actually it's me and Idril who are still waiting... I'm pretty sure Mag got his or will be getting it soon.

I'm okay waiting, I just hope to get there eventually.

Alright everyone, now comes one of the most stressful 3-4 weeks of my life...

It is official. Jan is going to be sent a brand new, in perfect condition Sauron Mace (hopefully tomorrow)... duh duh duh duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh No. 103!

I do not understand at all how three weeks ago I was sent ones in the mid 200s and now am getting 044 and 103... but nevertheless.

Now starts the very long process of me hoping nothing happens between Indiana and Australia... I am insuring the heck out of it!

Pictures below:
http://s222.photobucket.com/user/RevanF ... t=3&page=1

[quote=""RevAnakin""]Alright everyone, now comes one of the most stressful 3-4 weeks of my life...

It is official. Jan is going to be sent a brand new, in perfect condition Sauron Mace (hopefully tomorrow)... duh duh duh duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh No. 103!

I do not understand at all how three weeks ago I was sent ones in the mid 200s and now am getting 044 and 103... but nevertheless.

Now starts the very long process of me hoping nothing happens between Indiana and Australia... I am insuring the heck out of it!

Pictures below:
http://s222.photobucket.com/user/RevanF ... t=3&page=1[/quote]

i believe that when they were making them, they placed the low numbered ones, one the bottom of stack and the high numbered ones were on top.
hense they grab the ones numbered higher first while the low numbered ones are at the end of the row, isle, or bottom of the stack!!!
thats just my opinion cause it seemed like the first releases where around the numbers of 230-290!!!
but i could be wrong cause i ended up with #8!!!! :thumbs_up

[quote=""RevAnakin""]Alright everyone, now comes one of the most stressful 3-4 weeks of my life...

Pictures below:
http://s222.photobucket.com/user/RevanF ... t=3&page=1[/quote]

Being a fellow Australian I too am interested to see how this process works out, as I also am keen to complete my Sauron collection.
"One RATLSNAKE to rule them all."

Update: Got the RMA number from UC for poor no 044. That will be shipped out tomorrow along with Idril's Mace (sorry for the day delay, I have to get some extra packaging to fit around the head).

Also, Thranduil's sword is supposed to be in... NEXT WEEK! So everyone who can, I suggest placing your pre-order because I doubt the first batch will be in stock for very long.

Return to “New Products, Release Dates, & Updates”