Re: Castle Kon is Open For Business

[quote=""RevAnakin""]

Also, Thranduil's sword is supposed to be in... NEXT WEEK! So everyone who can, I suggest placing your pre-order because I doubt the first batch will be in stock for very long.[/quote]

I think, after seeing the QC issues with UC lately, I don't think I am going to order the first batch of anything! :)
The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Update!

First and foremost, if jnicktem with have it: Mace no. 247 is in the house, pictured, and repackaged to ship immediately. There were no major cracks but I did want to share the pictures of a couple paint issues before I sent it. I am planning on shipping it tomorrow. Please email me if there you do not wish me to.
http://s222.photobucket.com/user/RevanF ... ce%20no247

Second: Video review of Fili's sword!
https://youtu.be/ryi7dNH5SLs

Jnicktem, it will be mailed today, heavily insured like the rest! :D

Good news, I am getting queries on my website from around the world, UC items are very popular in Australia it seems. It looks like my international shipping is paying off! Thanks everyone for all your support and be sure to share the website so we can get this party rolling.

Rev when you get Thranduil's sword in will you take some photos of it for us?

What's stopping me from ordering for you is its gonna be cheaper for me to order from Battle Orders. With international shipping and import/customs fees I imagine some of the items would be nearly double the price of what they would be in the UK
Last edited by Lindir on Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
"All those moments will be lost, in time... like tears, in the rain..."

[quote=""Lindir""]Rev when you get Thranduil's sword in will you take some photos of it for us?

What's stopping me from ordering for you is its gonna be cheaper for me to order from Battle Orders. With international shipping and import/customs fees I imagine some of the items would be nearly double the price of what they would be in the UK[/quote]

Lindir, no problem at all! I'll be sure to take plenty of photos for everyone!

I shall do whatever it takes to get your business.

Looking at the calculator online, VAT would be around 45GBP
Last edited by RevAnakin on Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

[quote=""Dark Shadow""]I might buy that sword of Thranduil from you Rev depending on the list I am waiting for of a Dutch shop.[/quote]

I look forward to your business if it is less e xp ensive. Looks like VAT and Duty will be no more than 72Euro, but I am not sure, I would need more information on the sword.
Last edited by RevAnakin on Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

[quote=""Balrog3019""]man that sux, i was getting $500 from my tax return money and it got taken away from a debt i owed!!!
i was gonna place an order from you Rev for the AZOG mace and Tauriel daggers from Striders_heir!!!!
luck does not reside with me at all!!!![/quote]

I understand brother, I'm not going anywhere so just let me know when you're ready.

I got in some bows! Photos being uploaded now.

http://s222.photobucket.com/user/RevanF ... 0no%200551

So I only opened one because I haven't received permission from my other buyer yet to open the other. But this Tauriel bow is in practically perfect condition. Of course there are some painting deviations as you can see and the leaf "scaling" is a little flaked in one spot, but overall a beautiful piece. The wife wants to keep it, so unless someone buys it off me in the next few days it's getting hung on the wall in "inventory" until I get another batch in :D
Last edited by RevAnakin on Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[quote=""BladeCollector""]I was always in the "I want a real LOTR bow, not a non-functional replica camp" But now, that I see what can be done, I really think these bows are REALLY impressive.[/quote]

I have both the Tauriel and Legolas bows. There's a lot more detail to the Tauriel bow, but there's something about the more simple elegance of the Legolas bow that also makes it appealing. I really like both bows.

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."

~~ Thorin Oakenshield

[quote=""RevAnakin""]Same here, I just happened to buy two Tauriel's and when I opened it, I fell in love.[/quote]

Rev, just to let you know . . . I would love to place an order with you. Unfortunately, I already have the new items I want on pre-order. If/when new items are announced I'll definitely give you my business. :thumbs_up

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."

~~ Thorin Oakenshield

[quote=""Idril""]It is here!!!

And it is perfect!!!
4 days to ship out to me in Oz. Pretty remarkable.
[/quote]

Oh no! This means I now need to scrimp & find a way to fund one via Rev myself, now that I know shipping these behemoths to Australia is possible. lol

Need to also ask if Hadhafang is available yet from UC.
"One RATLSNAKE to rule them all."

[quote=""RATLSNAKE""]Oh no! This means I now need to scrimp & find a way to fund one via Rev myself, now that I know shipping these behemoths to Australia is possible. lol

Need to also ask if Hadhafang is available yet from UC.[/quote]

Still no word on Hadhafang and I haven't recieved confirmation of Thranduil either. I have two emails out with no response yet

[quote=""RevAnakin""]Still no word on Hadhafang and I haven't recieved confirmation of Thranduil either. I have two emails out with no response yet[/quote]
If you sent one to me I haven't received an email from you Rev. :huh:
But in answer to your inquiry, YES I'm in!
I need Hadhafang so I can get going on the scabbard.

Oops, I think I may have misunderstood your post.
Last edited by Thranduil on Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
"and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts- to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut stones, to work in wood, and engage in all kinds of craftsmanship"

[quote=""Thranduil""]If you sent one to me I haven't received an email from you Rev. :huh:
But in answer to your inquiry, YES I'm in!
I need Hadhafang so I can get going on the scabbard.

Oops, I think I may have misunderstood your post.[/quote]

Haha, yes, I meant to say no confirmation from United on Thranduil's sword!

But if I can get you Hadhafang then I'll inquire about that on my Monday morning call with United.

[quote=""RevAnakin""]

But if I can get you Hadhafang then I'll inquire about that on my Monday morning call with United.[/quote]

That'd be great to hear Rev, as rumour had it UC would be dropping the price of Hadhafang soon for some reason? I'm not even sure if it's still LOTR packaging or TH. One would assume the latter, but with all the LOTR runs they're completing it gets a bit confusing.
"One RATLSNAKE to rule them all."

Return to “New Products, Release Dates, & Updates”