Re: Castle Kon is Open For Business

[quote=""RevAnakin""]Unless of course you buy from me :p . I know, I know stupid VAT.[/quote]

Not just that, with Thranduil's sword I'm still not sure on its legality. Battle Orders have said they won't know for definite until they try and import them. I'd rather they try and import them than me. One search of my internet history and they'd find out that I knew about the ban on curved blades and tried to import one so I'd get prosecuted straight away instead of receive a warning letter. Well... thats how I imagine it would happen :P

Things like Tauriel's knives though I'd happily buy from you :)
"All those moments will be lost, in time... like tears, in the rain..."

[quote=""RATLSNAKE""]Any confirmation from UC that Hadhafang will be sold cheaper than previously?[/quote]

I got the quote in. I don't know if this is any cheaper than before, but I shall be able to sell it for $174 USD + Shipping.

I am quite surprised how e xp ensive it is for me as a dealer, but nevertheless that is the price.

[quote=""RevAnakin""]I got the quote in. I don't know if this is any cheaper than before, but I shall be able to sell it for $174 USD + Shipping.

I am quite surprised how e xp ensive it is for me as a dealer, but nevertheless that is the price.[/quote]

That seems like a lower price than I recall during the LOTR era. Late August eh? Here's hoping I have some money left over after my summer in Europe. :P

Um, any idea of ball park shipping to Australia for such an item? For "saving up" sake.
"One RATLSNAKE to rule them all."

[quote=""RevAnakin""]Update for everyone!

Boromir's sword is officially available for my purchase and I can sell it for $180, the same as Glamdring![/quote]

Are you going to check the Boromir swords and tell us which side the trademarks are on?

(I'm not in the market for one, as I have one of the original issues, but I'm curious non-the-less)

"Eternity is an awful long time, especially towards the end."

"What you see and what you hear depends a great deal on where you are standing.
It also depends on what sort of person you are.” -- CSL

It should arrive today or tomorrow, I think. I'm not sure what is going on with our Customs services but they are terribly slow lately. The bow actually arrived in Canada within a couple of days of you sending it. Then it hit Customs and languished there for four days before being cleared, and now it's been a further four days to... what? Load it on a truck and deliver it to my door, considering I live a 20-minute drive from the depot?!? :angry:
This Space for Rent

[quote=""Nasnandos""]From what I have heard, the factory put the marks of the front of the whole run.[/quote]

Is that going to change for future runs? Or is this the sole run for Bo's sword?
Also, is the "trademark on the front" going to be their MO for all the re-issues?
Orcrist was Ok, if I remember right. And where is the TM on Thrandy's sword?

Now that they have had an a@# chewing, I'm sure United's factory will put it on the right side going forward, but I think that was the only run. It may have been split into two loads, so the balance may have not been assembled.

The TM on Thranduil's sword, and all Hobbit and LOTR blades, is always supposed to be on the reverse of the display side.
KRDS

Hello everyone! Good to see the forum back up and running.

With that said, I am running a special on the following items since I have them in stock:

Legolas Bows $235 + $10 Flat rate shipping to continental US or $20 off an international order. Availability QTY. 1
Robb Stark's sword $215 + $10 flat rate shipping to continental US or $10 off an international order. Availability QTY. 1

I am planning on moving in the near future and do not want to be moving merchandise.

Please email me if you are interested and we can get it taken care of!

Thank you,

Christian
castlekon@gmail.com
Last edited by RevAnakin on Sat May 23, 2015 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend."

Decide what to defend your castle with at www.castlekon.com

RevAnakin wrote:Hello everyone! ...I am planning on moving in the near future and do not want to be moving merchandise.
Off to Vancouver? Or Portland? Or maybe Seattle?

RevAnakin wrote:Two very different places actually. Vancouver or Charlotte.
Nice...both places get more precipitation in one month than I see in a year.
(BUT.... I will never have a rust problem with my collection.)

OK...I going to pretend I'm one of the Admins:

"These sorts of posts belong in the Chat Box!!"

Why, yes, they do! You are absolutely 1000% Spot-on correct, and give the man a cigar!.....If we had one (Chat Box, not cigar)....(hint-hint-priority suggestion/effort)

Update 2:

Robb Stark Sword - $215 including shipping in continental US. Will give a good discount on shipping if going international. Need to get these things out of my house :D
"I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend."

RevAnakin wrote:Thanduil's sword got pushed back until Sep/Oct... :evil:
... so we're looking at November/December here in the UK... unless the second run is all pre-sold to the US, which would mean it would take even longer... thats gonna be 2 years since I pre-ordered :(
"All those moments will be lost, in time... like tears, in the rain..."

$250 + Shipping on the sword if I get 5 or less orders.

$240 + Shipping if I get 6 sword or more orders.

The plan is not to order until mid-July. If I hit a $1000 order from United, I get free shipping so I can pass that on to you all.

Ok, I probably won't be able to order until September then as I will be in Europe for nearly all of August. I could order before but then you wouldn't be able to ship it until I got back and I don't want you to have extra clutter around when you are in the process of moving. I'm sure we'll work something out when the time comes. Hopefully I can get the Thranduil sword on the same order.
This Space for Rent

Hello everyone! I have a few specials for orders on these items before August!

Rivendell Elf Helm: Regularly $300 + Shipping (usually around $30 for US)

SPECIAL: $315 Including shipping in the US (or $15 off for International shipping)

----------------------------------------------

Azog Mace : Regularly $240 + shipping (usually $35 US)

SPECIAL: $260 Including shipping in the US (or $15 off for International shipping)

Legolas Bows: Regularly $235 + Shipping (usually around $30 for US)

SPECIAL: $245 Including shipping in the US (or $20 off for International shipping)

Thorin Regal Sword: Regularly $250 + Shipping (Usually around $20 for US)

SPECIAL: $260 including shipping in the US (or $10 off for International shipping)

Helm of Sauron: Regularly $325 + Shipping (Usually around $35 for US)

SPECIAL: $345 including shipping in the US (or $10 off for International shipping)

Return to “New Products, Release Dates, & Updates”