Greetings all!

Greetings fellow Collectors!

Please forgive any mistakes i make, for this is my first post on any website ever..and still trying to learn the ropes...lol.

So let me introduce myself,
My name is Jash. I was born in a small town in South Africa, but spent the last 17yrs in Canada. I have a degree in Mathematics, a minor in Medical Biophysics, and currently in medical school. Also, i am deeply involved in martial arts...for 13 years now. I bought my first weapon at the age of 13 (luckily for me, my dad collects) and have been hooked ever since. Now, at 96 weapons (35 swords, 35 knives/daggers, 18 martial arts, and 8 other) i believe it is time for me to slow down....

I have been reading these forums about once a day for the past month straight....and finally decided to take the time to join and hope to share whatever limited knowledge i have with others. This forum seems very friendly and knowledgable, and i look forward to chatting with you all soon!

Happy Sword Hunting,
Jash

Re: Greetings all!

Welcome to the forums Jash!

I must say that you have quite a collection and if I might say so, an entire armoury! I hope you enjoy these forums and if there is anything we can do to make your time here more enjoyable, let us know! We aim towards education, but we like to keep things fun and entertaining as well.

Cheers!
Valar morghulis

welcome jash
thats a huge collection of lotr you have there,almost all the swords. :cool:
and whit 35 swords and 35 knifes that is one heck of a collestion,seems like you were born in to collect swords :D .

looking forward to se some of your other swords . ;) happy posting.
cheers.

So I just moved to Michigan...
Last night I had the pleasure of having a beer and chat with our very own Thranduil.
Hopefully next time we can get Fin out too :)
:cheers:

*was going to post a picture of the 2 beers...but I'm still trying to figure out this new system lol*
"Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum!"

Jash?.... Jash who? :huh:

Another long absent member emerges from the mists of time. :O
Well hello again....finished with school?

"Eternity is an awful long time, especially towards the end."

"What you see and what you hear depends a great deal on where you are standing.
It also depends on what sort of person you are.” -- CSL

N2darkness wrote:Congratulations, on both the move and meeting the Master Craftsmen himself. I too would love to meet him in person one day. :cheers:
Talking LOTR weapons over a beer with a fellow nerd...it was a lot of fun. You should join us next time, N2 ;)
Deimos wrote:Jash?.... Jash who? :huh:

Another long absent member emerges from the mists of time. :O
Well hello again....finished with school?
lol I deserve that... talking with Thranduil reminded me how much I missed this group and it's great members. So i shall try to pop in a little more often :)
Thank you, and hello again! Almost there...in my last year of clinicals. So this time next year will mark the end of degree #4...and i think i should actually find a "job" thing i've heard people talk about...
"Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum!"

Return to “Introduce Yourself”