Hello from Ca

Hi everybody. I've been a fan of this forum for a long time getting most of my sword information through here. So I decided to join in on the fun. I once upon a time had as close as you could get to the entire collection of LOTR swords. Alas living in Los Angeles, your home is prone to breakins....Long story short, they took the majority of my movie memorbilia collection, along with a few guitars, electronics, and a lamp from Wal-Mart that cost $10. Must have been desperate for light. Anywho...
So after a year has passed since then I've decided to start up my collection again. Albeit, it's a bit more difficult to find a few of the pieces. lol.
But since United's back up I should be able to pull in the basics.
I look forward to posting and replying to the interesting topics shared in this forum.
Cheers.

Re: Hello from Ca

:crazy: Hello Strider Heir. Great to have you on board.

So sorry to hear of the plight of your wonderful collection. I know that if someone were to do that to me I would e devistated. My condolances.

Best of luck on getting a collection back up. It is fun , the process of aqcuiring it.

Again.....welcome to you, friend.
When you get to hell, tell them I sent you! Then apologize on my behalf for the inconvenience!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”