New from Texas.

I have been working and dealing with swords the last 7 years or so. I am mainly interested in Euro style fighting weapons and swords. I currently own and operate Sword Nation, it is an online sword store. Valiant Armoury is one of our main manufacturers. Their new line of Christian Fletcher and Trim swords are very well made. However, the Trim Practical line is the only ones available at the moment. I am always looking for feedback and comments.

Richard

Re: New from Texas.

I actually got to handle a few of them, they are great works of art. Christian Fletcher did a great job on the design. Also the new Trim line are great well balanced swords. I just cant wait till they get the Actiums. But as they say great work takes time. The Trim practicals I do have in stock. But the Fletcher swords still dont have an exact date. I am taking pre orders for all the signature collection. Also I will post on here when I do get them in stock.
Last edited by Sword Nation on Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Welcome to the forums!

I always enjoy heading of to CF's website and drooling over all of those custom hilts and scabbards that he puts together. I had a dream once that I would get a sweet blade, scabbard, and belt set from him. Maybe one of these fine days. :)

Happy collecting!

:viking:
Valar morghulis

Welcome Sword Nation to UCF. I hope you enjoy your time spent here. And good luck with your store.

[quote=""Thorin""]I had a dream once that I would get a sweet blade, scabbard, and belt set from him. Maybe one of these fine days. :) [/quote]

Lol, sword dreams Thorin? Thats pretty funny, but I'm sure I had a couple of them in the past.
Do you have the maniacs, or the schizophrenics, or the astrophysicists in your family?

Return to “Introduce Yourself”