Hello

Hi there.
I joined this forum a couple of weeks ago and thought it was about time I introduced myself. I've been a collector of UC's LOTR swords since they were first released back in 2003 (has it really been that long??) but one way or another I got sidetracked and lost interest in the last year or so. But a recent birthday present has perked my interest again and I intent to finish my collection if I can. I know some pieces are really hard to get hold of now and wish I'd bought them when they were first released!

Anyway, I'm very pleased to have found this place with so many other people who appreciate this fabulous collection. I'm sure I'll post again quite soon.

Devonstone

Re: Hello

Welcome, Devonstone.

If anything will perk up your interest in collecting LOTR collectibles, and swords in general, UC Forums will. :thumbs_up

Enjoy yourself, and many best wishes for a fruitfull future growth of your collection.
When you get to hell, tell them I sent you! Then apologize on my behalf for the inconvenience!

Welcome Dev.
Don't mind Fingolfin, he's our salt and pepper on this table.
Isn't interesting how we just can't walk away from our LOTR collections.
"and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts- to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut stones, to work in wood, and engage in all kinds of craftsmanship"

So it seems another unweary fellow has stumbled into our lair of... Geekyness =D

Welcome, glad to have you aboard =)
"I had the blues, 'cause I had no shoes, until upon the street, I saw a man who had no feet"

The biggest problem about a zombie-apocalypse would be to hide my excitement about it

Return to “Introduce Yourself”