New to forum, hello all...

heres my breif bio...

A CNC machinist by trade, 23 year old Jason Brous started "Brous Blades" in early May of 2010, after several years as a knife collector. Making knives after work and on the weekends, Brous considers himself an artist and innovator first, his knives have been discribed as modern and futuristic. Brous primarily fashons fixed blades using the stock removal method, with blade steels in his repertoire including D2, CPM-154, 440C, ATS-34 and 1095. "My goal is to create extraordinary knife designs that are unprecedented, something you see for the first time and your jaw drop."

Re: New to forum, hello all...

Welcome aboard BB.
And Look! Nice sharp & shiny pointy things.
You'll fit right in. :thumbs_up
"and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts- to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut stones, to work in wood, and engage in all kinds of craftsmanship"

Re: New to forum, hello all...

i think i remeber seen thise blades posted before ,in a tread. :huh:
but enyway ,the second knife looks cool but loose the drip of tip.
the thirt knife ,is also cool ,but looks like a, recration of the predator replika knife.whits does not matter as it is a cool knife,but somthing need to be done whit the handle then :thumbs_up

Return to “Introduce Yourself”