Well I might as well introduce myself. Hello everyone, the name's Mike! I've been lurking for a long time, joined a few months back, and have finally started posting. I fell in love with LOTR when the movies came out. Since then I've become a huge fan of the books and the movies.

Re: New Member

[quote=""harristotle""]I fell in love with LOTR when the movies came out. Since then I've become a huge fan of the books and the movies.[/quote]
Welcome Mike :)
Your quote pretty much sums up my situation as well. The movies really drove home my passion for the books, which in turn drove me to buy a sword, and then another, and another, and then...
Ya end up in here with the other inmates :coolsmile
"and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts- to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut stones, to work in wood, and engage in all kinds of craftsmanship"

Thank for the welcome everybody! I look forward to interacting with fellow LOTR enthusiasts (my family thinks I'm crazy lol).

[quote=""Thranduil""]Welcome Mike :)
Your quote pretty much sums up my situation as well. The movies really drove home my passion for the books, which in turn drove me to buy a sword, and then another, and another, and then...
Ya end up in here with the other inmates :coolsmile [/quote]

Thranduil, I have to say I am absolutely blown away by your Mythril shirt you've posted here. I don't know if you're still making them, but if you are I would probably be in the market for one sooner rather than later. I'd like to make a little end table type display for my museum sting and Phial of Galadriel, and I think your shirt would tie it together perfectly...

[quote=""harristotle""]Thank for the welcome everybody! I look forward to interacting with fellow LOTR enthusiasts (my family thinks I'm crazy lol).

Thranduil, I have to say I am absolutely blown away by your Mythril shirt you've posted here. I don't know if you're still making them, but if you are I would probably be in the market for one sooner rather than later. I'd like to make a little end table type display for my museum sting and Phial of Galadriel, and I think your shirt would tie it together perfectly...[/quote]
Yes I'm still at it. Had to raise my price due to reality (sorry).
Send me a PM and I'll give you the updates. :|
"and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts- to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut stones, to work in wood, and engage in all kinds of craftsmanship"

[quote=""Thranduil""]Yes I'm still at it. Had to raise my price due to reality (sorry).
Send me a PM and I'll give you the updates. :| [/quote]

I'm glad to hear you are still doing them and can certainly appreciate the price hike. I'll shoot ya a PM here in a minute.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”