Re: Greetings

[quote=""N2darkness""]Welcome and greetings! Always up for other collectors collection pics![/quote]

Yes welcome, and thanks for subduing N2D just a little bit with your collection room! :coolsmile
"and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts- to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut stones, to work in wood, and engage in all kinds of craftsmanship"

[quote=""Thranduil""]Yes welcome, and thanks for subduing N2D just a little bit with your collection room! :coolsmile [/quote]

Temporarily subduing N2D, and only a very "little bit", I'll bet.

N2 is pretty resourceful and creative when it comes to increasing the contents of his room. ;)

(And thanks for not using up all the smileys here, Thrandy :D )

"Eternity is an awful long time, especially towards the end."

"What you see and what you hear depends a great deal on where you are standing.
It also depends on what sort of person you are.” -- CSL

[quote=""Deimos""]Temporarily subduing N2D, and only a very "little bit", I'll bet.

N2 is pretty resourceful and creative when it comes to increasing the contents of his room. ;)

(And thanks for not using up all the smileys here, Thrandy :D )[/quote]

Why do I need to be subdued? I've been rather quite lately and haven't acquired anything lately, besides I quit my job in August and have been doing carpentry projects. Doesn't pay too much but I do enjoy it a whole lot better! :thumbs_up

[quote=""N2darkness""]Why do I need to be subdued? I've been rather quite lately and haven't acquired anything lately, besides I quit my job in August and have been doing carpentry projects. Doesn't pay too much but I do enjoy it a whole lot better! :thumbs_up [/quote]
You don't need to be subdued, caught up to would be nice. Your theater/display room is one to be envied and has been quite the stand out for some time.
Now there's two of you here to irritate the rest of us, so it feels more "fair" :D
"and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts- to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut stones, to work in wood, and engage in all kinds of craftsmanship"

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? That's the first time I've seen pictures of your MUSEUM, N2D. Now that's just wrong that one man could create something that absolutely mind boggling in his home. I am stunned. My hat is off to you sir. Are you selling tickets?
Sorry Pilgrim. I didn't mean to steal away from you greeting thread, but..........DAMN! My hat is off to you both.
Last edited by Steel Servant on Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
When you get to hell, tell them I sent you! Then apologize on my behalf for the inconvenience!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”