Re: Hi everybody!!!

Welcome Buffalo Bill!
We tend to abbreviate names around here so don't be surprised if you get called BB. :)

I look forward to seeing photos of your collection as well.
"and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts- to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut stones, to work in wood, and engage in all kinds of craftsmanship"

[quote=""Elvenguard13""]Yeh... my abbreviated name is EG... :|

and whenever I read my abbreviated name I always think someone is calling me an egg... oh dear[/quote]

Or we could call you EG13 and that would be like....like 13 eggs!
A baker's dozen of eggs!!!!

(Boy, is that a stupid thing for me to say, or what? :crazy :)
Last edited by Deimos on Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Eternity is an awful long time, especially towards the end."

"What you see and what you hear depends a great deal on where you are standing.
It also depends on what sort of person you are.” -- CSL

[quote=""Steel Servant""]Holy crap! Thats almost creepy. You look TOO much like him![/quote]
Agreed.
I guess that settles it for wondering if you might be someone else, right Deimos :coolsmile
"and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts- to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut stones, to work in wood, and engage in all kinds of craftsmanship"

[quote=""Thranduil""]Agreed.
I guess that settles it for wondering if you might be someone else, right Deimos :coolsmile [/quote]

HAHAHA! Right-o Thrandy! (btw, I did get your last email.)

Welcome Bill. Your English is good enough.
No one here will have any trouble understanding you.

"Eternity is an awful long time, especially towards the end."

"What you see and what you hear depends a great deal on where you are standing.
It also depends on what sort of person you are.” -- CSL

[quote=""Valkrist""] I am doing my homework when it comes to these things[/quote]
Yup, that's what I told Deimos. Ain't getting by Val ;) :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”