Hi!

Hey!, I'm Ecthelion, nice to meet you all. I look forward to discussing collecting and selling with you guys. I am also a freelance weapon artist so if you need any prototype designs send mew a pm and ill do my best to get it to you. Also i know tons of custom sword makers that create functional weapons. If you guys ever need any info I'm more than pleased to help. :)

Re: Hi!

Hey there! Nice to see a fresh face. I take it you've read at least a little Tolkien literature, if you're going by the name Ecthelion. He's one of my favorite Tolkien characters, for the record. :P

We'd love to see some pics of your collection if you have any. Always nice to see other people interested in our hobby. :thumbs_up And if you like weapon design and custom things, you'll be happy to meet Thranduil, our resident prop-making e xp ert. Check out his Helm of Eomer. :)
"Remember, the force will be with you, always."

[quote=""ecthelion""]Thanks! and yes I've read tons he is my favorite character as well. Ill do my best to take as many pics of my collection as possible.[/quote]

Sweet sounds good! I also like Fingolfin...you probably could've guessed. :P I like your profile picture, is that part of your collection? If so, I'm green with envy.
"Remember, the force will be with you, always."

i am having this custom made for me when i get enough cash as you can probably guess im trying hard to save as much as i can for the hobbit lol. If your interested i know of a site that sells functional borormir armor

Return to “Introduce Yourself”