Hello All

Hi All,
I would like to introduce myself.
My interests and hobbies are mostly motorcycles, watches and HiFi.
I still am a LOTR fan and have done some collecting when the movies
came out. LOTR has been the only movie which I was moved by and fascinated
by so much that lead me to collecting. I do collect dragon statues as well but that's not movie related.
Regards,

ImperiumDX

Re: Hello All

[quote=""Dark Shadow""]Hi ImperiumDX welcome to the forum,I saw it before in another tread that you are selling that wonderful Anduril LE sword.
You lowerd your price,good luck with the sale and have fun here. :thumbs_up [/quote]

Hi Dark Shadow, I followed your topics for a while and it is a shame that you needed to sell off your entire collection. :(
You really put a lot of effort in it and creating an entire room for it. I have not reached that level of collecting.
Well my watch collection really is out of proportion.
?Why so serious?

[quote=""Imperiumdx""]Hi Dark Shadow, I followed your topics for a while and it is a shame that you needed to sell off your entire collection. :(
You really put a lot of effort in it and creating an entire room for it. I have not reached that level of collecting.
Well my watch collection really is out of proportion.[/quote]
Thanks Imperiumdx i am now collecting another great passion of mine meaning Farao of Egypt and King Tuth (Toetanchamon) and three weeks ago i did the bargin of a lifetime.
In about two months i have a real beautiful Egyption collection which i'm very proud of and of cource very very happy with.
I'm gonna rebuild my room for the third time. :thumbs_up

I used to spend the majority of my funds collecting. Right now I try to focus more on activities. I use to shift hobbies and interest and I've just picked up motorcycle riding again. I should really start laying off e xp ensive interest and find myself a cheap hobby, collecting pebbles or something :crazy2:
Last edited by Imperiumdx on Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
?Why so serious?

Welcome to the forum Imperi (that's your new nic).
Pebbles are cheap and abundant :P Until you get to Fred & Wilma's daughter.
"and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts- to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut stones, to work in wood, and engage in all kinds of craftsmanship"

Return to “Introduce Yourself”