Re: Hello All

thanks!

Yes! I actually had most of the collection but due to space and a little one running around I had to part with the pieces I felt were less important to me and the LoTR story. They went to a friend, a good home!

I love Gimli and Gandalf so I had to keep the weapons they had (although I am missing his Grey Moria Staff). As well as keeping the Shards and Sting. Overall a great choice since I have limited space

Welcome to the UCforums floor pizza.

Love that avatar you have, just love it.
Is that a for real road sign, or just a digital overlay?

"Eternity is an awful long time, especially towards the end."

"What you see and what you hear depends a great deal on where you are standing.
It also depends on what sort of person you are.” -- CSL

[quote=""Deimos""]Welcome to the UCforums floor pizza.

Love that avatar you have, just love it.
Is that a for real road sign, or just a digital overlay?[/quote]
Yes, welcome. I didn't notice the avatar until Deimos said this, too bad it doesn't say, "You shall not pass!" That would have been that much better, I wonder if NZ will adopt it as an official sign for their roads.

Floor pizza eh, is there a story behind that?
"and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts- to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut stones, to work in wood, and engage in all kinds of craftsmanship"

[quote=""Thranduil""]Yes, welcome.....Floor pizza eh, is there a story behind that?[/quote]

Ugh...if there is I'm sure I don't want to hear it... :p uker:

"Eternity is an awful long time, especially towards the end."

"What you see and what you hear depends a great deal on where you are standing.
It also depends on what sort of person you are.” -- CSL

lol yes there is! it isn't a bad story.

One night friends and I were on the back porch and we ordered some pizza. I handed the pie to a friend and the entire thing slid off onto the ground...Well I wasn't going to let a whole pie go to waste so, I just shook my head slid it back on the box and ate away! From then on I had the name.

My friends still remind me that they walked bare foot on the ground and and all kinds of fun things have been on the ground. Still hasn't bothered me and I am alive!

[quote=""floor pizza""]lol yes there is! it isn't a bad story.

One night friends and I were on the back porch and we ordered some pizza. I handed the pie to a friend and the entire thing slid off onto the ground...Well I wasn't going to let a whole pie go to waste so, I just shook my head slid it back on the box and ate away! From then on I had the name.

My friends still remind me that they walked bare foot on the ground and and all kinds of fun things have been on the ground. Still hasn't bothered me and I am alive![/quote]
Well as long as you didn't break the 5 second rule lol :)
And of course it landed on the crust. Upside down?, well :|
"and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts- to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut stones, to work in wood, and engage in all kinds of craftsmanship"

Return to “Introduce Yourself”