Hi everyone !

hello all !

I wanted to say hello and glad I could join this community. I'm a new united cutlery fan. I recently purchased the Gondorian helmet, Sam Gamgee MC sword and Gimli bearded axe, so i hope i'll be able to have the best advices here !

Moreover i have lot of other LOTR collectibles from Sideshow, weta and noble collection. I'll probably show you my collection soon.

I'm currently trying to buy few other swords i always wanted to own to complete my display.

Re: Hi everyone !

Welcome, Spitfire. :)

Advice? You want advice?

The only thing we do more of than collecting swords is giving advice, both solicited and unsolicited. :D

"Eternity is an awful long time, especially towards the end."

"What you see and what you hear depends a great deal on where you are standing.
It also depends on what sort of person you are.” -- CSL

Welcome Spitfire. I'm usually the first to give you an abbreviated nick name around here, so I'm thinking SpiFi (comments? Anyone, anyone, Bueller?)
Enjoy the forums, solicited or not, eh Deimos?
"and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts- to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut stones, to work in wood, and engage in all kinds of craftsmanship"

[quote=""Thranduil""]Welcome Spitfire. I'm usually the first to give you an abbreviated nick name around here, so I'm thinking SpiFi (comments? Anyone, anyone, Bueller?)
Enjoy the forums, solicited or not, eh Deimos?[/quote]

How about Spiffy? :D

(Really, that would be an awful nickname... I'd clobber anyone who called me that.... :club :)

"Eternity is an awful long time, especially towards the end."

"What you see and what you hear depends a great deal on where you are standing.
It also depends on what sort of person you are.” -- CSL

Return to “Introduce Yourself”