hi ! from at-at

hi everyone ... i'm living in Québec , Canada and i'm a big fan of star wars (gentle giant statue , vintage figures )and lord rings (sideshow weta stuff and united cutlery ) ...i am already a member on a few forums (rebelscum , shadow & flames , snowtroopers , sideshow collectors )

i'm here to discuss from my passion and maybe make a few good deal on lord rings stuff for sale ...first : i really want to find a gondorian shield ...not easy ....

Re: hi ! from at-at

[quote=""atat""]hi everyone ... i'm living in Québec , Canada and i'm a big fan of star wars (gentle giant statue , vintage figures )and lord rings (sideshow weta stuff and united cutlery ) ...i am already a member on a few forums (rebelscum , shadow & flames , snowtroopers , sideshow collectors )

i'm here to discuss from my passion and maybe make a few good deal on lord rings stuff for sale ...first : i really want to find a gondorian shield ...not easy ....

Hi, welcome to the forum :thumbs_up . On the Gondorian shield I suggest you wait a few months, there is new one being released that is more accurate than the previous version UC made but this time it is made out of poly resin.

There is a screen grab of the new catalogue from UC in this thread with images of the shield and a new Sauron helmet run:
http://www.ucforums.com/showthread.php?t=5373&page=12
"All those moments will be lost, in time... like tears, in the rain..."

Re: hi ! from at-at

Welcome to the forum atat :)
Plenty of what you came here for.
ENJOY! :thumbs_up
"and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts- to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut stones, to work in wood, and engage in all kinds of craftsmanship"

Return to “Introduce Yourself”