hello everyone!

I was a lurker here but I finally decided to take the plunge and sign up.

It's been fun e xp loring the site and marveling at the collections some of you have. I got a late start at collecting, as I only recently got a job that could somewhat support it. Hoping to continue to add to it and contribute to the discussion here.

Cheers!

Re: hello everyone!

Mae g'ovannen and welcome to the forum!

That's as far as my Elvish goes by the way :P

Like BladeCollector said, its never to late to start collecting. I hope you have fun and enjoy your time with us :thumbs_up
"All those moments will be lost, in time... like tears, in the rain..."

[quote=""Valkrist""]Yes, welcome to the madhouse, where money flies out of our wallets faster than Legolas' arrows from his bow! :D [/quote]
No words better spoken, DAMN that's fast!

Madhouse eh? Ah, yup, definitely. Crazy enough to make what cannot be obtained any other way.

Welcome to the forum! Normally I bestow a nick name but somehow Nerd just doesn't sit well (though most of us qualify as nerds or geeks).

Hope you enjoy :)
"and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts- to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut stones, to work in wood, and engage in all kinds of craftsmanship"

[quote=""Valkrist""]Yes, welcome to the madhouse, where money flies out of our wallets faster than Legolas' arrows from his bow! :D [/quote]
So true! Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

And yes, it is never too late to start collecting, but it is considerably more difficult.

Thranduil, I'm a long-time Tolkien fan, and definitely a "Nerd", but I picked the name because it's hard to find redheads in Tolkien's works. So, I suppose Red, or whatever else fits your fancy works!

Thanks to the mods, admins, and sponsors for keeping this site going. Great stuff on here!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”