Re: Hello from Australia

[quote=""Dark Shadow""]I like your hair Fin.[/quote]

Thanks Johnny, I spend 5 seconds on it every morning! :laugh:

[quote=""Thranduil""]I like your sense of humor Fin.
You couldn't have picked a better joey for the shot! :thumbs_up He does have nice eyes EF![/quote]

Appreciated, Thrandrew! :coolsmile
"Remember, the force will be with you, always."

[quote=""Idril""]Thanks Thranduil. I'm not one to look at tracking numbers unless the parcel is overdue.

Now just hoping the sniffer dogs are having a lazy week or day :) [/quote]
It says it's at the post office. Is there a post office in customs? :P
I assume it has cleared customs, but normally that is a part of the tracking info.

I think it might be a good idea if you avoid sharing your new helm in the S&F thread for a awhile, there is a fire burning out of control in there, and talking about your helm will probably equate to pouring gasoline on it.

I'd love to hear what you think in here though, Report your latest acquisition thread. :thumbs_up
"and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts- to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut stones, to work in wood, and engage in all kinds of craftsmanship"

I know exactly what you mean by a fire going on at S&F Andrew.

It's so sad to see what there's going on because you DON'T deserve such thing but i am following it and i can say i had it with those two jerks.

I hope one of the two mods will do something about it and if not then i will send a PM to one of them.

Kind Regards,

Johnny.

P.S: Big apologie for going off topic in your thread Idril but i had to say this.

Hi Thranduil. Yes. Just received it and have posted in your Eomer Helm thread. I agree on the S & F issue ATM. I have asked a mod to look at those posts because some of it I take exception to.

I'm in love with my new helm. You are the greatest. Thank you, really - thank you so much for taking so much time and effort into this wonderful helm. It really does bring tears to my eyes.

j

[quote=""Idril""]No probs J. I'm with you all the way my friend.

btw - wait till you see the pics of this helm[/quote]
I'm as happy as you are my dear friend and i'm dying to see the pictures but not for now cause it's 4am and i really must go sleep.

Big Congrat's again and enjoy it every second. :thumbs_up

[quote=""Dark Shadow""]I'm as happy as you are my dear friend and i'm dying to see the pictures but not for now cause it's 4am and i really must go sleep.[/quote]
Not exactly 100% Nocturno, but he tries. :P
"and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts- to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut stones, to work in wood, and engage in all kinds of craftsmanship"

What an eye-opening thread!

Welcome, Idril, and we wish you happy posting and happy reading!

I also had no idea Deimos and Buckeye were women, but I can claim enough savvy to know that Arwyniel and Nerdanel were. And I am glad to see that our forum is more diverse than we previously realized. It makes us seem less like a stereotype nerdy guys club.

For the record, I'm a guy. And possibly the oldest regular poster here.
"Olorin I was in the West that is forgotten...."

Return to “Introduce Yourself”