hello UCF!

hello everybody, I'm trying out this forum that seems cool to join!
im a collector of LOTR AND HOBBIT swords and stuff!!! also have three ships from POTC!!!
thought i give this forum a chance cause my main forum is S&F and everyone knows they are down at the moment, but i can tell many of you are there also :thumbs_up
so ill be posting my collection on here soon and many others!
great to be here and ill be enjoying talking to you fellow UCFers!!!

Re: hello UCF!

Welcome :cheers: !
"and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts- to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut stones, to work in wood, and engage in all kinds of craftsmanship"

[quote=""Buckeye""]Welcome to the UCF, Balrog3019.The folks here are the BEST. Enjoy your stay![/quote]

[quote=""Dark Shadow""]Nice to see you finaly registrate yourself here on this great forum have a nice and pleasant stay Balrog3019. :) :thumbs_up [/quote]

[quote=""Thranduil""]Welcome :cheers: ![/quote]

thanks my friends :thumbs_up

Howdy-do, Balrog....waving to you from the other side of the Colorado River :)

"Eternity is an awful long time, especially towards the end."

"What you see and what you hear depends a great deal on where you are standing.
It also depends on what sort of person you are.” -- CSL

[quote=""Fingolfin""]Welcome to the club, Balrog! I like to think that UCF is just as welcoming and engaging as the Flame, and you'll be right at home here. :thumbs_up [/quote]

[quote=""Idril""]Hi Balrog. Enjoy! :) [/quote]

[quote=""Deimos""]Howdy-do, Balrog....waving to you from the other side of the Colorado River :) [/quote]

thanks for the welcome guys!!!

Welcome Balrog! UC Forums is a fun forum that I am proud to say I have been a member for years.

Shameless plug time: Not sure if you saw but I am newly in the market as a UC retailer since BUDK stopped giving us all discount codes and am pretty much willing to beat most any prices out there while giving the ultimate customer service e xp erience.

The website is http://www.castlekon.com and coupon UCFRIENDS will lower any higher priced items down to the deals I give here, or I can invoice you for any new items you want!

Again, welcome and forgive me for the plug, it's just the more orders I get, the lower prices can be for everyone!

[quote=""RevAnakin""]Welcome Balrog! UC Forums is a fun forum that I am proud to say I have been a member for years.

Shameless plug time: Not sure if you saw but I am newly in the market as a UC retailer since BUDK stopped giving us all discount codes and am pretty much willing to beat most any prices out there while giving the ultimate customer service e xp erience.

The website is http://www.castlekon.com and coupon UCFRIENDS will lower any higher priced items down to the deals I give here, or I can invoice you for any new items you want!

Again, welcome and forgive me for the plug, it's just the more orders I get, the lower prices can be for everyone![/quote]

thanks RevAnakin for the info, and yes Dark Shadow told me about you!
will keep you in consideration but for now some swords i see you have, i can still get cheaper on ebay!!! just being real!
but if i cant get it there then i will notify you!
but as of right now i wont be getting any swords anytime soon!
thank you for the warm welcome and letting me know about your store!!! :thumbs_up

Hey Balrog, please email me with the swords you are wanting and what the prices are on eBay. I am still starting out, but as more orders come in, I may be able to be even more competitive!

castlekon@gmail.com

Random note, I cannot find anyone but Blade Center ($2 cheaper) who has pre-order of Thran's sword any cheaper. :D
Last edited by RevAnakin on Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”