Re: The Soul Reaver From LOK

Hey, congrads to everyone for getting this sword made. Though it may not be set in stone, this sword is clealy to popular to be left out. I may not be a great fan of this sword, but I just wanted to say congrads to all, it was certainly a huge task to keep these threads going, e xp ecialy after 2 were deleted. But I guess it was worth it. Congrads, enjoy your Reaver when it is out :cheers:
-wormtongue
Do you have the maniacs, or the schizophrenics, or the astrophysicists in your family?

I am sure it wont.But if it is, Im sure we will get from 3000-5000.Not 500.So dont worry. ;)
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadow shall spring; Renewed shall be the blade that was broken: The crownless again shall be king.

This information wont be known for a while.
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadow shall spring; Renewed shall be the blade that was broken: The crownless again shall be king.

Congrats on your Kain figure!I need to get one to accompany my Limited Edition Raziel. :p

Circle of Nine wrote:I know UC cannot make the wraith blade, but I promise you this: If the skull on the hilt of this blade is made out of some sort of resin or something I can crack into, I will put Raziel into this blade! We're talking lights and sound! The sound of the Soul Reaver from Blood Omen is what I will use, as this is by far the best sound that the soul reaver has ever made. Do you remember wielding the Reaver? Do you remember the first time you swung this sword? I"ll never forget it. It made my hair stand up and gave me goosebumps...... and then...... when it made contact with it's first soul!!!....... UNREAL!!!

:jaw_dropp
I will admire your bravery if you did that. I cant see myself ever altering one of my United Cutlery pieces.

Return to “Products you'd like to see”