Re: The Soul Reaver From LOK

Paradoxial Soul wrote:*bounces up and down for the rest of the day* :jumping: :happy_jum yes yes yes yes yes yes,...YES. i cant wait. this has gotta be one of THE best days ive had in a LONG time....granted i havent been on here in a while. but before readinmg that post bearing the good news. i have been in a crappy mood all week...but this right here makes it go away.....now...i need to save up money...and that means a better job...hmm....plans. must make plans for getting my hands on that blade...*evil snicker* oh im sooo pleased right now. i cant wait. i cant wait. I CANT WAIT....ALL BOW DOWN TO THE MIGHTYNESS OF KIT RAE AND UNITED CUTLERY... :bowing: oh boy oh boy oh boy....*rubs hands to gether with anticipation* :head_bang ...heh. *gives King Elessar biig hug* heh. happy happy joy joy...boy...nothing can e xp lain my absolute ecstatic mood right now.

oh boy...THANK YOU all for showing your support for this thread. i cant thank everyone enough for making my day....and certainly for king elessar for keeping everyone on track and imformed. and for keeping the thread alive...oh god...i sound like one of those miss america people...>.< noooo...evil...but you all get my point.

LONG REIGN THE REAVER

If you guys hadnt come here and shown your support,this would have never happened.Give yourselves a hug!All hail the Soul Reaver!
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadow shall spring; Renewed shall be the blade that was broken: The crownless again shall be king.

None of us can.I hope Greg or Kit come some time soon.They better have pictures :p
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadow shall spring; Renewed shall be the blade that was broken: The crownless again shall be king.

Hi there!

I´ll just put it like this. I´ve never heard about the sword or it´s history before. ( If it figures in the Vampire " the masquerade " role playing game, I might have encountered it, but have no memory of it....) However, just looking at the sword gave me the shivers, and I loved the look of it.
What I´m saying is that, even though the sword might not be known for its history or belonging, I believe that people would buy it anyways, because just the look of it.

It would be wise of UC to replicate this sword, people would buy it, and they´d make money. Simple as that....

Hope that you´re hopes are not in vain...
Elen síla lúmenn omentielvo. Mae govannen!

///

Merlin

I sure hope next time a UC representative stops by he has pictures...or else. :p

UC is the master of the trade of sword making,whatever they decide shall not dissapoint.

Im having the whacked out theory that this thing is already made,but that Eidos and United Cutlery are waiting to unveil it at E3 this month.

Well,it is the perfect place to unveil a big Video Game product like this.Who knows.

Return to “Products you'd like to see”