Re: The Soul Reaver From LOK

UC hasnt given any updates on any of their product lines here in a while to my knowledge.Hopefully we will hear something next time they stop by.
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadow shall spring; Renewed shall be the blade that was broken: The crownless again shall be king.

Knife Monkey wrote:As to the afore mentioned "project" it must remain a mystery for now. There are too many sharp things in the office for Kit to stick me with if I leaked that right now. Be assured, once I can let you guys in on it I'll post it. I know you're going to like it.
Posted by a UC representative after I asked him if one of his project was a ravenous soul sucking weapon.I dont know about you guys,but I just crapped my pants.
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadow shall spring; Renewed shall be the blade that was broken: The crownless again shall be king.

Hylden,make sure this news are heard throughout all of Nosgoth.

*Heart Stops,King Elessar falls dead to the ground*

WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!:applause: :clapping: :cheers: :d o_the_wa

By the way UC,could you guys perhaps extract some information about the new game for us?If there is any.

That's a fake thats been around ever since this petition was created.Those counteirfeiters jump on any chance to make a profit,needless to say their replica is horrible

By the way,kain_the_elder, dont post links to other retailers other than Blades By Brown and Flames-N-Knives.Its against our rules.

http://ollinsworddesign.com/osd-signature.html

this kind of design should be great for the suol reaver sword... hope UC will do something like that...
UC Sting ; UC Sting Scabbard ; UC Glamdring ; UC Narsil ; UC Shards of Narsil (2735/5000) ; UC MC Sting (323/3000) ; UC MC Glamdring (105/1000) ; UC Anduril UE + scabbard ; UC Herugrim ; UC Uruk-Hai Scimitar ; Kropserkel Gondorian Vambraces ; IndyProps Redbook of Westmarch ; IndyProps Thror's Map ; NC Crown of Elessar ; NC Evenstar ; NC Phial of Galadriel ; MR The One Ring of Sauron 1887/2500 ; Danbury Minas Tirith & Barad Dur ; Knife of Sharkû the warg rider; The Sauron sized One Ring ; Albion Armorers Conan's Atlantean Sword (61/1000)
my props collection : http://www.yourprops.com/view_items.php ... e=oldtobby

Any news is good news :)

It's been a long while since we've heard from anything, but it sounds like were going to have to wait it out a bit longer. But at least we know its coming!

Thanks for the update Adam. We really appreciate you taking the time and visiting our forums.
Valar morghulis

Knife Monkey wrote:The Soul Reaver is still in the works. We're getting quotes from manufacturers. We've not said much lately because there isn't anything new to tell. We are basically waiting just the same as you guys are.

We will patiently.All great art takes its time.

adfegg wrote:Doubtful. I think we would have heard something if anything was planned right now.
They have something planned. Its still in the works...
Knife Monkey wrote:The Soul Reaver is still in the works. We're getting quotes from manufacturers. We've not said much lately because there isn't anything new to tell. We are basically waiting just the same as you guys are.
It's a good possibility that you'll have this sooner rather then later, the LoTR line is slowing down and they are able to focus on other things now. It's all speculation right now. So keep your head up, it will come. :d o_the_wa
Valar morghulis

Return to “Products you'd like to see”