Re: The Soul Reaver From LOK

I want to see this sword made as well.We had 184 requests for it in the other thread that was deleted thanks to the hacking.I think,United should start to consider this and give us a reply.Please United,we have been waiting to long for a reply.This is our 3rd thread asking for this sword.United,please answer.
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadow shall spring; Renewed shall be the blade that was broken: The crownless again shall be king.

I have given my support for ths sword in the past, and I shall do it again! it is a wonderful sword, and would look amazing if made. I would love to see it made by United Cutlery, and I think United Cutlery should consider this sword, after all the support it has recieved and will continue to recieve in the future.
(º·.¸(¨*· .¸ . ¸.·**· .¸ . ¸.·*¨)¸.·º)
«´¨`·.¸.(º·.¸(ﷲﺁ )¸.·º).¸.·´¨`»
(¸.·º(¸.·¨* *¨·.¸¸.·¨* *¨·.¸)º·.¸)
[/b]

At long last,the day we have all been waiting for,a reply from United.

We know that this isnt a for sure confirmation,but the fact that you guys are taking it into consideration will put us at a little ease.

Thank you once again United for listening to your costumers.
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadow shall spring; Renewed shall be the blade that was broken: The crownless again shall be king.

Return to “Products you'd like to see”