Re: The Soul Reaver From LOK

The lower limited edition it could possibily have would be around 1,000-1,500. Highest, around 5,000. So dont worry guys, there will be enough for everyone.
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadow shall spring; Renewed shall be the blade that was broken: The crownless again shall be king.

Distributor or as theyre more commonly known as, cutlery retailers.

By the way guys,most of my information are just guesses. So dont take my word for it. I am in no way associated with UC so my word is not theirs. I just take guesses as to what they may do basing it on their previous bussiness strategies.
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadow shall spring; Renewed shall be the blade that was broken: The crownless again shall be king.

Whoa.My heart just skipped a beat. Thanks for the updates Adam!

Thanks for the update Adam.

I have said this time and time again, but we here at the UCForums appreciate you stopping by every once and a while with new bits of information.

Great news! It sounds like this one is coming along nicely and we all hope to see it on the shelves soon!
Valar morghulis

Well. Put it this way.

We know from past posts that this swords is well into development and now its only a matter of time. Time is irrelevant in a case like this, for the best result takes more a little more than an idea and a design. I'm am sure that there are many factors involved in UC's decision.

Updates are nice, but you have to remember two things... these forums are not owned by United Cutlery and their employee's are not bound to these forums and only come here on their own time.

Maybe one day, we'll all get a nice surprise and hear that they've started production or maybe even news from a retailer of when they are e xp ecting to take orders. :)
Valar morghulis

2 of our members are employees of United Cutlery. Keep in mind, when they come, they are not officially endorsing this forum, they just come here becaues they enjoy it and do so on their own free time.

Those 2 members are:

Knife Monkey - Adam Hall, Product Design, United Cutlery, Corp.
Nasnandos - Kit Rae, Product Design Director, United Cutlery/Kit Rae Fantasy Art
The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Hey Guys,

Dont suppose theres any new developments with the Soul Reaver's creation? Im soo eager to see this and buy it as soon as it hits the shops and stuff. I may have to order directly over here, but have had one particular bad e xp erience with buying online from the States since I live in the UK :s.

Never-the-less, I'd still buy it :D .

Return to “Products you'd like to see”