Witchking mask/helm

This is been brought up in a lot of threads, but we need to show UC how much support it has. So please, in an orderly fashin, sign your name on this petition list so UC can realise this item is a must, and hopfuly, thell give us a responce!

ofcourse Id want one ;)
-wormtongue
Last edited by Grima Wormtongue on Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added smily
Do you have the maniacs, or the schizophrenics, or the astrophysicists in your family?

Re: Witchking mask/helm

Looks like this is now a go project. New Line Cinema has approved it. It should be close to the same limited edition number and price as the Sauron helm replica we made last year. The prototype we made looks great, a dead on replica of the film prop. Instead of just doing the mask we have added the black cloth hood and a see through black netting on the front, so it looks exactly as you see it in the film. Even though this is technically a mask, New Line has asked us to call it a helm. It will be called the War Helm of the Witchking. I don't have an estimated availability date yet, but it should be late this year or early next year.
KRDS

Re: Witchking mask/helm

Great,great news Kit! I cannot wait to hear more about this one,what it'll be made of,and hopefully,some pics :)
Nice touch to put some black cloth with it,definately will add a little something to the piece.It seems to be something that you do more often lately: first the pillow on the now defunct Elessar Crown (I beg you to reconsider!),then the banner with the Gondorian Shield (nice touch!),and now this.I truly hope this trend will go on through many new pieces :)
I second what Necromancer said about having Eowyn's helm displayed with it,I really like her helm and it would make a nice set.Having said that,I would prefer having Theoden's helm or Eomer's helm made first :)
Cannot wait to hear more about UC's new LOTR products...Keep 'em comin' Kit!
Grima
The Horsemen are drawing nearer,on leather steeds they ride,they've come to take your life!
Onto the death of night,with the Four Horsemen ride,or choose your fate and die!!

Return to “Products you'd like to see”