Re: Helms - Swords - Shields - Spears - More!!!

Why not also add to that list the Gondorian spear and Grima's dagger. I'd hate to see him start up another petition trying to rally the troops at UC to make this item.

Could UC possibly e xp and their company to incorporate these movie replicas? They have many many many different brands of knives and a few swords as well as practical products like kitchen knives and camping items. I think it's safe to say that there might be a "brand" out there for UC to pick up... say... Movie Replicas... this could incorporate other things then just movies... TV Shows... novels... artwork etc. I think that this section could do well.

But the only problem is that you don't want to stretch the market out to far. You don't want to have sooo many products that only a handfull of each sell. And I'm sure that is why they have slowed down on the helms.

Who knows what UC has in store...
Valar morghulis

Thorin wrote:Why not also add to that list the Gondorian spear and Grima's dagger

Why not grimas dagger, it certainly is more important then half those weapons you listed. I also dont see any one of those products (cept maybe aeglos) have a petiton with over 60 signatures on it, though im sure it could happen, it hasnt. But I do agree UC should make the next couple items extremly limited, 3000 to 1000, so they all sell out and increase in value ;)
:cheers:
~wormtongue
Do you have the maniacs, or the schizophrenics, or the astrophysicists in your family?

Sir Tristram wrote:Grima's Dagger is more 'important' than HALF THE WEAPONS I listed?:rolleyes_
Ok....Define important.
Becasue I sure don't recall Grima even using his dagger in the film...nor do i recall even seeing it.
I am pretty sure the stuff I listed would have no problem selling out in small edition sizes...
Fine Add Grima's Dagger, but come on....More Important that HALF of what I listed? Please.:violin:
From what I recall, Merry and pips elven daggers wernt seen either, only in the special edition of the fellowship. I guess its all a matter of personal opinion, I could say grimas dagger was more important then sams sword because it killed saruman, and you can say sams sword is more important because it was carried by sam, even though it was barly used. same goes with merry and pippins sword, boromirs dagger, elven daggers etc. One can also say that its a nice design, some of the hobbit and infantry swords looked like they were ripped out of a Hanweil swordf catalogue because the design is simpleIn my opinion:angel2:
:cheers:
~wormtongue.
Last edited by Grima Wormtongue on Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added
Do you have the maniacs, or the schizophrenics, or the astrophysicists in your family?

Return to “Products you'd like to see”