Re: Helms of Theoden and Eomer

The old UC dropped hints that the Rohirrim helms would get made (Theoden and Eomer.) At some point, the excuse came out that Theoden's helm was too elaborate and they could not do it justice and still maintain it cost-effective to the consumer. That pretty much killed it. No word on Eomer's helm followed. That killed it also.

So far, it doesn't seem that the new UC is making LOTR helms at all, but that could change. If it does, I would seriously consider picking up the Rohirrim helms.
This Space for Rent

[quote=""Valkrist""]The old UC dropped hints that the Rohirrim helms would get made (Theoden and Eomer.) At some point, the excuse came out that Theoden's helm was too elaborate and they could not do it justice and still maintain it cost-effective to the consumer. That pretty much killed it. No word on Eomer's helm followed. That killed it also.

So far, it doesn't seem that the new UC is making LOTR helms at all, but that could change. If it does, I would seriously consider picking up the Rohirrim helms.[/quote]
Eomer's would be first on the list, always loved that horse head nose guard.

There is a military supply company out of Australia which produced a really nice quality Helm of Eomer in limited numbers a few years back. They sold them on Ebay, and I kick myself now for not picking one up. Real horse hair, copper, steel, etc. Etching, and all. I think they retailed for around $350 USD. I can't find the company anymore, and don't remember the name.

*end transmittion*
Head of the Department of Evil, Canadian Division.

"All that Longbottom gave me the munchies."

Return to “Products you'd like to see”