Re: Fake UC LOTR's Swords and helms (i think)

I read this thread earlier and now noticed you deleted the link. Im not sure if you should of posted it or npot, but they were clearly seeling fakes, so I dont think you would have gotten in trouble. Unless a mod already deleted for you, then I guess Im wrong. Anyways, I have seen the place before, and they are all fakes, kinda sad that they use the LOTR name, and the UC pics for it, that part may be reportable. Anyways, thanks for sharing the laugh anduril33, and keep up the hunt, your helping people buy the right stuff ;)
-wormtongue
Do you have the maniacs, or the schizophrenics, or the astrophysicists in your family?

Your could be right Foe Hammer, I always that retailers that sell products (UC) that compete with BBB and FnK were not allowed. In a way this site was trying to compete with them, but not with UC products. I guess its better to be safe then sorry. Though If anduril33 did get banned for reposting the link I woulda asked the admins not to bann him because it was my fault for asking him to do it

Anyways, the third sting kinda looks like a cross between Sting and UCs arturian dagger. And why is Narsil on The ranger sword plaque:lol_blue:
-wormtongue
Do you have the maniacs, or the schizophrenics, or the astrophysicists in your family?

BladeCollector wrote:I always thought you couldnt post any links that sell UC products that compete with BBB or F 'n K. But those swords and helms were fakes and not UC... it was like Noble Collection and UC stuff... but I guess I interpreted the rule wrong.

as long as the site being linked to doesn't sell UC products, its not a big deal. Especially if we are trying to educate people about fakes.
"Do not come between a Nazgul and his prey. " - The Witchking of Angmar

Return to “Report Fakes”