What do you want?

Yup.

I'm asking you... not you in the corner... yes... you, the one with the hat. Not that hat... the other... oh nevermind.

Alright guys.

What would you like to see here at the UCF. I'm taking all suggestions and i'll make up a list and see whats reasonable and whats not. It's nice to see change and I think that we could use some updates here. So. Tell me. What do you want to see?

Feel free to discuss the suggestions and play around with the ideas. If there is anything you dont like currently, post it! I want to hear all about the ups and downs. These are simply about the forums not the people involved. So dont pick on any moderators or people.

*wind*
Valar morghulis

Re: What do you want?

Thats what this thread is all about my friends... just keep pouring out the ideas.

I dont actually have time to do anything soon... my first year of University is starting and I'd like to settle down there before I spend a lot of time here. I will be checking the forums though...
Valar morghulis

I... understand... but not really.

No. I'm saying that anything that gets put down here and I or someone here would like to see happen, wont actually happen or change until i'm settled in and comfortable with University. Its a whole new thing for me...so it takes highest priority.
Valar morghulis

I was thinking that titles would be awarded from contests... you have to earn the title...you can't just get it for free :)

I have to finish the comic contest first though and I have been so incredibly busy with work and other random things that I havent had the chance to sit down and put together a poll. Maybe tomorrow!
Valar morghulis

I like the idea of small video uploads. I have a video cam with an SD memory card that takes low res clips. I think that would be great, awsome, stupendous, spectacular, uhhhhh........ no more words I can think of, but you get the point.
Awarding titles sounds great too. I guess I could get the one for posting rarely, but without meaning. I can't ever find time to get into anything, finishing contests, making friends etc. on the forum.

I believe she was refering to the LoTR section where we have so many categories to chose from. To consolidate them would make things easier. I will talk to the smods about it.

Thanks for your thoughts.
Last edited by Thorin on Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Valar morghulis

Unicorn wrote:Just a thought, but now that the LotR posts are slowing down, couldn't you consolidate some of the threads/forums? It'd be a great relief to us slow modem types, not having to click on so many forums to see which forums and threads have new posts and whether we're interested in the thread.
You may want to try using the "New posts" button.

"New posts" runs a search on all threads that have had posts in them since your last visit. You may be able to open each thread in a new window (using Windows, right-click and "Open in New Window"). Be sure to refer to your "You last visited" date and catch up on all the new posts. From the new posts search, you can choose to open only the threads that interest you.

Also, when you are working with a slow modem, you can open a thread and have another thread loading while you read the first one.

I use the "New posts" search every time I visit. In fact, it's the first thing I click on (unless I have a PM in my mailbox).

The only thread consolidation I would worry about are the repetitious threads. We have over a half-dozen threads on MC Glamdring! There are also several "I just bought ____, how do I take care of it?" threads. (Etc...)
Last edited by Urambo Tauro on Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

it whot be interesting to see some females in the forum.a women whit a helmet wering a tight armor that fits her body and a deadly sword in her hand.is altways interesting (like kit rae fantasy art).

now to the point.i think it will be a good idea for the peaple who wants to sell or trade ther collections,to upload pictures (ther own pic.)of whot they want to sell .so the peaple that are interestet in buying from other members in the forum can see whot they are walking into and not getting riptoff by some stupidass fake member.and i must say to this fake members if ther is eny.
If you live by the sword you will die by the swords in the hands of the army in the ucforum.

i hope i got it right(my bad speling your all now).

Return to “Suggestions & Complaints”