Signature character length

Ok, this is admittedly a petty point. I love UC Forums and I enjoy looking at everyone's signatures. More importantly, I like to list EVERY UC piece that I have and I like it when everyone else lists theirs. The primary reason is that you can look at someone's signature, see what pieces they have, and then ask them questions about what they think about them. This is particularly
useful if you are considering buying a new piece you can ask someone who has one.

My problem is that I cannot update my signature to reflect any more of the pieces I have received. The reason is because it makes the signature more than 500 characters and apparently there is a 500 character limit. I thought the only rule was that signatures needed to be less than 5 lines. Mine is only 3 lines but I can't use the last 2 lines because of the character limit. Is there any way to change the limit? Thanks for the help.

Re: Signature charachter length

If you want to free up some room, remove the special edition numbers, and parentheses.

I did that, freed up a lot of room.
LOTR- Narsil*Shards*Anduril LE w/Scabbard*Sting w/Scabbard*Strider's w/Scabbard*Uruk-hai*Glamdring w/Scabbard*Witchking
Ringwraith*Hadhafang*Herugrim*Boromir*Eowyn*Legolas Knives w/Scabbards*Aragorn Knife*Elven Warrior Sword*Shards & Anduril Minis
Gil Hibben- Silver Shadow*Double Shadow*Highlander*Raven*Dragon Lord*Jackal*Griffyn*Scorpion*Raptor*Presentation Dagger
TigerShark*Claw*Claw II* FPR- Warbird Dagger & Bowie*Hornet*Odyssey Gold- TigerShark*Eye of Draconus*Centurion*Titan
Kit Rae- Fangs of Baelin*Vaelen UC-Round Table,Lancelot,Sorcerer,Pendragon Daggers

Re: Signature charachter length

I appologise that I did not get back to you sooner.

The mods and I discussed this and all agreed that the limit can and will be raised from the 500. We can remove the limit but we feel that we should leave one in place should someone decide to load their signature up with random garbage.

Thanks for your concerns and for voicing your opinion.

Cheers!
Valar morghulis

Return to “Suggestions & Complaints”