Gallery Problem - Again

I have just been looking through my profile on the gallery and found many, many comments from 'Annonymous'. I have also checked a random assortment of other gallery members pics and they seem to be here too. The comments all appear to be some form of link to sites that imagine really shouldn't be on here. Can something be done about this please?

Re: Gallery Problem - Again

If they're what I think you're referring to, we're aware of it and trying to prevent them from re-occurring (and deleting them as much as we can). If it's something new, Thorin and Justin will be tackling it. Thanks for letting us know. :)
"Olorin I was in the West that is forgotten...."

Yeah, we saw a few of these posts and in the old gallery there was a setting that allowed me to change it so that non-users weren't able to post comments. However, they seem to have taken that away and I can't... as far as I know. I can't seem to find another way to delete all of the posts, without deleting all of the comment, or one by one.
Valar morghulis

year white rider ,i dont think you shuld be worry about those stupid links,i had thise links,"post replay "to my pictuer too.it is anoying to have this jerk fooling around with nothing better to do.

maby if it was posible ,to make .only if you sign up as a forum member ,you get acses to the gallery ??.

Not at all, amdk, I think Thorin just didn't see your reply.

Your suggestion is in fact a good one, and that's how it used to be set up before in the old gallery. However, when Justin updated the software, we lost that feature, so unfortunately it cannot be set up that way anymore.

Not to worry though, Justin has removed the offending spam, so all should be good now. :)

Sorry.. I've been quite busy this past week and a bit. I haven't had much time to post and I've only had a chance to read here and there.

Like Valkrist said, the feature block users who are not registers seems like it is not in the updated version of the gallery. I'll be looking for alternative means in the time being though.
Valar morghulis

Return to “Suggestions & Complaints”