Re: Forum Supporters...

[quote=""Curunir""]yeah what happened there? I would like to donate anyway. It's been awhile since I've put any money in the honey pot. ;) [/quote]

Not sure what the issue is with the donation tab, but I would suggest emailing Justin directly.

Sed, is that better? ;)
This Space for Rent

[quote=""Sedhal""]LOL
Val, it's the nicest thing you've ever done for me. :'( I told myself I wouldn't cry...[/quote]

Can mine say Fugutive? :coolsmile
"and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts- to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut stones, to work in wood, and engage in all kinds of craftsmanship"

[quote=""Curunir""]My guess is that he'll move up in the world to a career in the adult film industry.[/quote]
Adult film industry?
Film industry and acting quite possible (probable).

Fin's right, God help us.
He's already got his singing career, a perfume, a new book, his movie Never Say Never, an appearance on CSI................... :rolleye:
"and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts- to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut stones, to work in wood, and engage in all kinds of craftsmanship"

After that episode aired, Conan showed the clip on his show and the crowd went absolutely wild... and no, they were not prepubescent teen girls screaming for Bieber, but an adult audience cheering the fact he was shot. :thumbs_up
Last edited by Valkrist on Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
This Space for Rent

[quote=""Valkrist""]After that episode aired, Conan showed the clip on his show and the crowd went absolutely wild... and no, they were not prebubescent teen girls screaming for Bieber, but an adult audience cheering the fact he was shot. :thumbs_up [/quote]
Maybe you should get that clip where they shoot him down and stick it in your space to rent :evil:

If I was his age and could sing and play instruments and get every girl my age to be in love with me... I'd be doing the same thing!

I have a couple nieces that like him and being the nice uncle that I am I spent 360 bucks on tickets for them to go to his concert last year!! Not to mention the year before that 360 on Jonas Brothers concert to send them too as well.

Maybe I wont have to be a nice uncle this year and no one they like will be on tour.

[quote=""BladeCollector""]
Maybe I wont have to be a nice uncle this year and no one they like will be on tour.[/quote]

Hopefully!

Speaking of, I heard yesterday that Paul McCartney is coming to Comerica Park in detroit and I'm thinking about going. How cool would that be?
"Remember, the force will be with you, always."

[quote=""BladeCollector""]If I was his age and could sing and play instruments and get every girl my age to be in love with me... I'd be doing the same thing!

I have a couple nieces that like him and being the nice uncle that I am I spent 360 bucks on tickets for them to go to his concert last year!! Not to mention the year before that 360 on Jonas Brothers concert to send them too as well.

Maybe I wont have to be a nice uncle this year and no one they like will be on tour.[/quote]

That $360 had better been for seats real close to front row center.

[quote=""Fingolfin""]Hopefully!

Speaking of, I heard yesterday that Paul McCartney is coming to Comerica Park in detroit and I'm thinking about going. How cool would that be?[/quote]

If you do, you can kiss all those purchases of collectibles goodbye :coolsmile

[quote=""BladeCollector""]Actually they were for 6 mediocre tickets at 60 bucks a piece.[/quote]
AH, that's more reasonable.
Made me sick to think he's raping parents pockets for the sake of teenybopper girls.

It's no secret to anyone that we have had our share of technical difficulties over the last few years. Suffice it to say, many things are being discussed among the mods currently. We definitely appreciate the generous natures of anyone wanting to provide support, but I don't know what to tell you about how to provide it right now. In the mean time, I think all I can say is hang tight and continue to enjoy the site! :thumbs_up
"Olorin I was in the West that is forgotten...."

Return to “Suggestions & Complaints”