can't see photos

I have a little problem viewing photos in forum gallery. Photos do not appear, instead, all I can see are Microsoft symbols for pictures. When I click on some link for picture or symbol I get blank page that says "not found on this server". Can anyone help?
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present."

Re: can't see photos

My apologies, but I am a powerless Admin where this issue is concerned. :(

All uploaded image data is stored on the actual UCF server, to which only Justin, the owner of this place, has access to. Unfortunately Justin is less than active around here these days, so I'm not sure when this will be addressed. I will make note of it in the Admin area so that if he stops in, he will see it, and hopefully work on a fix.
This Space for Rent

[quote=""Thorin""]The gallery issues should be resolved.

Please let us know if there are any further problems.

Huzzah! :viking: [/quote]

Praised be Eru! :D Except for the gallery and the current server issues all is well. Good job! ;)
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present."

Works for me, but to be honest it has been so long since I looked at the gallery that I don't know if it ever didnt work for me.

Also, I just looked at my pictures... that's a long time ago. My collection has e xp anded greatly since then and they aren't even hung in the same place anymore.

Return to “Suggestions & Complaints”