Re: Decided to have fun

That is some nice work Grima Wormtongue. They look pretty good. My favourites would have to be the Saruman wallpaper and the King Elessar wallpaper. Good job.
(º·.¸(¨*· .¸ . ¸.·**· .¸ . ¸.·*¨)¸.·º)
«´¨`·.¸.(º·.¸(ﷲﺁ )¸.·º).¸.·´¨`»
(¸.·º(¸.·¨* *¨·.¸¸.·¨* *¨·.¸)º·.¸)
[/b]

Your welcome, i try to help. I have a couple more wallpapers coming and i improved the sauron one. These ones are alot better then the first.

Im still trying to find the desighns for thorin of some mader-up swords.

Anyone else have a wallpaper/etc for this forum? Thorin?
Do you have the maniacs, or the schizophrenics, or the astrophysicists in your family?

Id like to thank all for there complements, and i will keep adding :eek:

I asked boromir of gondor to erase all the wallpaper, so i could fix my big mistake(I spelled cutlery cutl'a'ry). I fixed them all, and wont make that mistake again. I am a bad speller :(

I cant belive people are actually using these :p
Do you have the maniacs, or the schizophrenics, or the astrophysicists in your family?

I've got a question, do you have or could you make some that are 1024 x 768? Plus could you make some generic ones without credits on it withe The Witchking?
"Elendil! I am Aragorn son of Arathorn, and am called Elessar, the Elfstone, Dúnadan, the heir of Isildur Elendil's son of Gondor. Here is the Sword that was Broken and is forged again! Will you aid me or thwart me? Choose swiftly!"
---Aragorn---

Anduril492 wrote:I've got a question, do you have or could you make some that are 1024 x 768? Plus could you make some generic ones without credits on it withe The Witchking?

Okay, thanx all for appreciating my work, im very happy that alot of people enjoy it.

The size of these wallpapers are what they are because i dont really pay any attention to it. I try to make them the best to fit the computer screen. If anyone has any problems with the size they can easily do it themselves on the microsoft paint.

The pic with Grima kissing eowyn is from a site dedecated to Grima.

I hope you enjoy and i will continue making them :D

Return to “Tolkien”