Items to display amongst your United Cutlery swords.

I plan on getting sometime in the future the Noble Collection's Phial of Galadriel to display alongside my Sting.I curently have a scroll in which Frodo is holding Sting which could help in a magnificent display.A Frodo standup from elifesize would be good to.

What would you guys do?
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadow shall spring; Renewed shall be the blade that was broken: The crownless again shall be king.

Re: Items to display amongst your United Cutlery swords.

I have Glamdring hanging on my wall with a space next to it for the White staff, on a shelf next to that I have Narya, Gandalf's Brooch and a space for the Elven leaf brooch.

On the other side of the room,

I have Striders Ranger sword hanging with scabbard and on a shelf next to that I have the 1/4 scale shards of narsil, mini Helms of Elendil and Isildur, The FOTR and TTT Ext. editions using the Argonath and the Last Alliance Medallion. I have space on there for The Numenorean helm, Numenorean Soldior and Pippin's Helm (When they arrive).

In Between,

I have A double shelf, Stings Scabbard and Hadhafang on top with Galadriel and Legolas busts beneath (again with space for the High Elven and Galadhrim bust as well as the Bust of Gil-Galad and the High elven and Galadhrim 1/4 scale Helms.)

Return to “Tolkien”