Dreams with our LOTR swords

Please dont call me crasy for starting this thread, but has anyone else had dreams with there lotr swords? Or am i obsesed with these swords and going crazy?

Last night i had a dream that i was on a titanic like cruse ship, with orcs serounding it. IThey started climbing up to the ship, and i had to comand my arm. And i had to fight with herugrim. I saw that sword clearly in my dream. Now, does anyone else have lotr sword dreams?

Oh, BTW, i won the battle in my dream :D

This is true too, im not liying, so am i crazy? :o
Do you have the maniacs, or the schizophrenics, or the astrophysicists in your family?

Re: Dreams with our LOTR swords

Noneoftheabove wrote:It's funny, but the only dream I've had about my sword involved it falling apart! :|

Same here.I ended up with the Shards of Anduril.And I dont really consider that a dream,more like a nightmare.
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadow shall spring; Renewed shall be the blade that was broken: The crownless again shall be king.

I also had this one dream were i was an orc suiting up for battle. and i got my scimater/ shield etc. The thing was that i was so afraid because i knew i was going to die because all the orcs end up dead . That was a nightmare. I never ended up in battle because i woke up.

I cant belive that im not the only one having sword dreams:confused:
Do you have the maniacs, or the schizophrenics, or the astrophysicists in your family?

Right after TTT was in the theaters, I dreamed I was hiding in my attic and my house was surrounded by Dunlendings. I was scared and wondering how the *$#&* I was going to get out of there.

This weekend, I dreamed I was watching ROTK:EE, inventing the new scenes in my dream.

As far as actual sword dreams, I'm pretty sure a few months ago I had a dream where my Anduril broke off right at the crossguard, probably as a result of reading those threads about sword construction, tangs, etc. Also, it would seem to be related to the dreams where my hair is falling out, my moustache is falling out, my teeth are falling out, etc. I.e, losing something.

So far, I have not divined a connection to the dreams where I accidentally go to school/work/wherever then realize I'm naked! :eek:
"Olorin I was in the West that is forgotten...."

Wow... You people sure have weird dreams. Of course they don't compare to mine... but they dont involve swords... at last the weird ones.

I have dreamed of the world going into WW3 and basically we destroy everything... and the world we know today doesn't exist. Electronics were fried from EMP bombs... yadda yadda... so were back to the middle ages. After all the bombs and stuff... after the war was over... it was a massive free for all. And I was the hero of the town. It was fun =)
Valar morghulis

Return to “Tolkien”