Re: NECA's Balrog Figure! Whos gettin one??

I'll probably get it. The NECA Gandalf looks amazing, and I think this Balrog will look great next to it.
I hope it is bigger than 20 inches though. That's barely bigger than the Aragorn, Legolas, and Gandalf figures. If it does end up costing around $80+ then I think it should be over 30 inches.
Tbh, I think it would be cool it they put it to scale with their figures, but then it would have to be enormous...still, that would be sweet! :D
Anywho, looks good even from that pic :)

If it's not to scale they could at least make it light up or something. That would be pretty cool if they did it right, instead of most other crappy light up toys out there. It looks real nice as it is too, but they could always go the extra mile and make a big @$$ version of it. Then it would cost a whole lot of money.:violin:
 ! Warning
The signature picture extension is not installed.

My advise to those interested is pre-order.I already know of 2 major retailers which have sold all their stock already.
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadow shall spring; Renewed shall be the blade that was broken: The crownless again shall be king.

Well that's good news. NECA hadn't actually confirmed they were making it, and decided to see how many pre-orders were placed. Obviously a lot were placed, or enough to justify making 5000 (I think they're making 5000...). Smart move on their behalf. Last thing you need is e xp ensive stock that's difficult to sell.
Not sure if I'll get one anymore, but we'll see. I'm kind of thinking about getting NC's Ring of Barahir...

Well I'm definitely not getting the NECA Balrog anymore. I just can't justify spending nearly a hundred bucks on a figure that'll just collect dust. You can almost buy a sword these days for sort of money....3 guesses as to which I'd prefer to buy ;)
Not sure about the Ring of Barahir anymore either...My last 2 purchases have kind of wiped me out. $1000 on MC Glamdring and the Shards of Narsil is a heavy hit to the old wallet I'm afraid :(

Return to “Tolkien”