Re: LOTR Music

Are this things in music notes.It would be easier for me if you got it on key numbers.
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadow shall spring; Renewed shall be the blade that was broken: The crownless again shall be king.

I Play The Piano, guitar and play about with the tin whistle (Concerning Hoobits is fun). I absolutely love the Music and brought the music score as soon as it came out.

I include the Zip file The Lord of the Rings which has (In Midi Format)

From The Fellowship of the Ring

The Prophecy
A Knife in the Dark
Many Meetings
Dwarrodelf (Only 40 odd seconds but effective)
May It Be

From The Two Towers

Rohan
Evenstar
Forth Eorlingas
Isengard Unleashed
Gollum's Song

and From The Return of the King

Minas Tirith
The Steward of Gondor
Twilight and Shadow
The End of All Things
The Return of the King
Into The West
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by The White Rider on Fri Jul 02, 2004 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: addition of Information

Grima Wormtongue wrote:Lotr soundtrack is the best. I listen to it all the time. The fotr and rotk are the best ones. The only good songs from the tt is gollums song, and the rohan theme.

I agree that the Fellowship soundtrack is good, ROTK is better but I do like Evenstar, The White Rider (not surprising really), Forth Eorlingas and Isengard Unleashed from TTT.

I Will be posting an update to the Midi files I put on a while ago.

I have done a few modifications to Minas Tirith, The Return of the King, Dwarrodelf and a few others.

I'm also working on the Black Gates Open, The Ride of the Rohirrim, The Fields of the Pelennor, Flight to the Fords and The White Tree (So far they are not close to being finished).

HEY!!! I play the Alto sax too!! As my main instrument. I can play most things...

I play Alto, Tenor, percussion, i just learned trombone, guitar. :)

I love listening to the soundtracks... great Mr. Howard Shore is the man.
Valar morghulis

Well, necromancers is a frequently used term for people that post on ancient threads
"I had the blues, 'cause I had no shoes, until upon the street, I saw a man who had no feet"

The biggest problem about a zombie-apocalypse would be to hide my excitement about it

Return to “Tolkien”