The Rise of The witcking movie

Most of you out there probally know about the Battle for Middle-Earth the rise of the witcking the video game. As I was playing this game I got to thinking Why not make this into a movie I mean it wouldn't be to hard and the plot of the story from the video game is very good. I'm sure if Peter Jackson was ever to make this into a movie (small chance) it would be awsome. Please leave a comment on what you think about this.

Re: The Rise of The witcking movie

[quote=""BrandalftheBlue""]Most of you out there probally know about the Battle for Middle-Earth the rise of the witcking the video game. As I was playing this game I got to thinking Why not make this into a movie I mean it wouldn't be to hard and the plot of the story from the video game is very good. I'm sure if Peter Jackson was ever to make this into a movie (small chance) it would be awsome. Please leave a comment on what you think about this.[/quote]

He's not as important a character as Sauron. The one thing the film trilogy REALLY missed out on was more of a history of Sauron. Maybe a "Rise of Sauron" film would be more appropriate. Throw in some of the White Council and the arrival of the Istari...The Sorcerer of Dol Guldur. That sort of stuff.

Re: The Rise of The witcking movie

I'm not quite sure, honestly, as very little is known about him before he became the witch king. Not even his name is known.

Although I love the witch king, him being my favourite character after smeagol, I think a movie would mess up alot. And if they came to the unlikely decision to make one, they'd most likely come up with lots of stuff, and that would ruin alot imo.

Return to “Tolkien”