Middle Earth Art by James Hance

So tonight I was unfortunate enough to go out and about for shopping, but fortunate enough to find myself at a Michaels where there was a decent sale on frames. I picked myself up a few because I have some art to frame and it occurred to me that I don't think this particular artist has been mentioned here.

James Hance is a fantastic fellow who does some occasional mash-up art and occasionally just plain fandom art. If you're a Doctor Who fan or a Sherlock fan, his work is actually featured in their boxsets.

He has more than a few Middle Earth pieces, several of which I was able to frame tonight! I can attest to the quality of the prints and how fantastic they are. Give his site a look if you've got wall space to spare!

http://www.jameshance.com/index.html

Re: Middle Earth Art by James Hance

Yeah, I'm running out of space, too. It's gotten to the point where every time a package comes in I have the 'where is that going to go?' discussion with the girlfriend. It frequently ends up being in my office, but she's a James Hance fan so it works out well for these! We've got quite a few of his prints, especially since he did a print run of the Firefly crew some time back.

Return to “Tolkien”